"Whatever you say Kookie" I take a deep breath and reach out for the helmet in his hands.

"Kookie?" he asks with a slight frown on his face.

"I heard Tae call you that, I think it's cute," I say with a little laugh at his pout.

"Is that what you think of me? That I'm cute?" His pout is gone and a sensuous look takes over his features as he takes a step towards me leaning down placing the helmet on my head and buckling it.

My breath hitches and I can feel my heart pounding in my chest as he reaches up and moves a strand of my hair away from my face. I nervously bite my lip and I see his eyes move down to them as his face is still only a few inches away from mine.

"I uh yes?" Thank God I didn't stutter this time!

"Hmm" He hums in response as he stands up straight leading me to the bike.

He hops on and waits for me as I climb on behind him, wrapping my arms around his waist, my chest is pressed against his back. I wonder if he can feel my heart pounding? He starts the bike and kicks up the stand, his bunny smile taking over his face.

"Hold on tight Babe."

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

Kookie had driven us along the cliffs, the view was amazing, I could see the waves crash against the cliffs and feel the ocean breeze across my face as we rode along.

Every time he would speed up I would subconsciously tighten my arms around him and snuggle closer which in turn prompted him to keep a fast paste throughout the ride. I didn't feel scared though Kookie handled the motorcycle with confidence and I felt that I could trust him. 

We had ended the ride at the top of one of the cliffs. It had a small park, Kookie had taken my hand again and we walked around for a while. We talked about his hobbies, I told him about how I loved to read, and how I was a huge movie buff. We shared a love of horror movies, amusement parks, and animals.

We had been out for a few hours now we had a small lunch and were sitting just enjoying each other's company quietly. Kookie was watching some children play but my eyes were on him. I was really enjoying my time with him. He was funny, sweet, a true gentleman, but I had to get home to get ready for my date with Jimin.  

"Hey, Kookie I think we should head home now," I  say drawing his attention back to me

His frown is back but he quietly stands up and heads back down the path to where the bike is parked. I catch up to him and give him a side glance, he looks lost in thought as we walk along.

He didn't take my hand this time and I can't help but feel saddened at the loss of his warmth. I nervously reach out and lace my fingers with his catching him off guard. He turns to look at me with confusion in his eyes.

Still, he doesn't say anything just smiles at me and continues to walk along. His quietness is unsettling; He doesn't seem as confident as he did earlier. When we reached his bike I tried to let go of his hand but he tightened his grip and turned me back to look at him. He's looking down and I see him inhale a deep breath.

"Jelly, uhh do you maybe wanna spend the rest of the day with me? Like as in a date..." he asks, finally looking up at me with a small smile.

" he asks, finally looking up at me with a small smile

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

Well, My Little Coconuts what do you think she's going to say to Kookie?!

I really loved writing him this chapter.

As Always I Love You All!