A Hug that was worth the wait.

Start from the beginning

"Do you have enemi-" Mirio placed a hand on Nejire's shoulder, as if saying "shut the f*ck up", I mean, as if saying "Please, close that beautiful mouth of yours".

All eyes were on him as he extended his hand for the girl to shake.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, (L/n)-sama" (Y/n) almost shed a tear at the amount of respect she got from the boy.

His smile lit up the room blinding everyone for a second, she shook his hand smiling brightly, again blinding everyone. "Please, just call me (Y/n)" she waved her other hand, overjoyed to meet the boy.

After letting go, he pointed at the long haired girl "She's Nejire Hado, she really cheerful and a great teammate" the girl waved, he then pointed at the indigo haired boy behind him.

I can't believe it ! I'm actually meeting Sasuke!

"He's Tamaki Amajiki, he's a bit shy but has a big heart"

Dang it.

He then placed a hand on his chest with great pride "And I'm-"

The girl cut him off, slightly smiling "Mirio Togata, Lemillion, I know." He slightly blushed as she pointed to herself. "That's my quirk".

Nejire went in front of the girl, her eyes sparkling with amazement, "Wah- That's so cool!!"

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

It had been haft an hour since you guys met, and Aizawa had already gone back to the teacher's lounge. You guys were getting to know each other and which interships they'd do. And honestly, if (Y/n) had any extra time she'd love to meet every hero, so it was obvious when she couldn't decide which, out of the three, she'd choose.

They sat on the ground, some leaning on the couch while some on the coffee table. After seeing her face of destress, Mirio suggested she could choose any, and that later they could introduce her to them. (Y/n) eyes sparkled as both Nejire and Tamaki nodded, a little arkward smile on tamaki's face.

"Can I do it with you then, Tamaki?" the boy jolted at the sudden call of his name, the sudden attetion making the boy even more nervous.

"I-I guess."

"Perfect! You guys are amazing." The boy shyly looked at the girl, secretly wishing he didn't have to talk to her again. The attetion she gave him was just too overwheming.

___________________________________

Aizawa and a few students were on the station ready to head to their interships, (Y/n) stayed behind watching them go, she eagerly turned to Aizawa, jumping up and down.

"Gimme, Gimme, Gimme. Give it to me!!!" Aizawa sighed, placing the suitcase on her hand. "I still don't know why you didn't let me carry it." She said as she peaked inside the case, getting a quick look on the herosuit.

"The chances of you losing it are huge." Aizawa glanced at Iida who had been stopped my Midoriya. Following his gaze, (Y/n) narrowed her eyes to get a better look.

"Watch over him for me, will you?" (Y/n) mouth made an "o" shape with her mouth, it was cute how such a emotionless guy would care so deepely for his students.

"You know my intership is on Esuha City, right?"

"I'm just asking you to watch him for one day, I feel like he's gonna get into trouble" (Y/n) hummed.

"Okay, I think I get where your coming, with the stain villain and all" Though she had know Tenya for a few days, the help he had given her made her like him. He was in fact the first person she had talked to in 1-A.

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

The train ride to the agency was pretty arkward, everytime she tried to make small talk, Tamaki would end it with a hum, a nod, a 'yes' and sometimes a 'no'.

She kept getting vibes that he didn't want to talk to her so she simply shut up and looked to the window. Perhaps he was just shy to talk to others, and truly we all get chills when we talk to someone we hardly know.

Arriving there, Fat Gum could barely contain his excitement to meet the heroes current topic of disussion: Project Fallen, aka (Y/n) (L/n). He kept bouncing in his office chair, occasionaly eating a tokoyaki.

A knock on the door startled him, he adjusted himself and told them to come in. The girl entered smiling as her eyes met her favorite hero.

"hOly cRap!! you're the real one!" Her voice broke, her hands covering her mouth, as she gasped at how chubby he was in real life, he walked towards her as she muttered under her breath, "you're like a real life Totoro... so chubby..."

The man laughed wholeheartedly, he found it amazing how a girl her age could be so childish. If you didn't know her age, you'd probably mistake her for a 17 year old. "Nice to finally meet you, Miss (Y/n)" He extended his hand, she let go of her mouth and extended both her arms.

Looking up from his belly, she met his eyes, eyes sparkling "Ca-Can I hug you?" he chuckled and opened his arm, huging the girl. Though he had hugged a lot of his fans, her hug felt warmer than any he'd ever received before.

It was as if she'd been waiting 1478 years for someone to hug her.

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫👁️👄👁️⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫