chapter 7: very creative....not

Just one more. I thought to myself as I was working out. Right now I'm doing push ups. Hey you have to stay healthy to box. It's been a couple of days since I asked Christina to help plan my 18th birthday. And of course I've been busy with all the boys. The day I asked Christina to help I went to box. After that I took a shower and played with little Cam. The next day I play C.O.D with the oldest and the youngest twins. Guess who won....this girl. Hah. And after that we had a family day. Me and all the boys played Lazer tag, but Mac, Jack, and Cam couldn't play because they're to young and to short to play. All three of them looked disappointed. But I made it up by saying after that I'll go play with them. I came in 3rd place. Oliver was on my team and cheated because he was suppose to have my back when really he help the other team. In other words he helped his other half of brothers. And when I'm not spending time with the boys I'm with Christina, help plan my party. And I guess you're probably wondering about that party that Nick wanted me to go, well like I said it was boring. People got drunk. Threw up. And a couple of sober and drunk guys hit on me. That was so fun! Not. But whatever, I'm going to get them back for that. Even though it was my 1st high school party....it was boring like I said and thought.

"Don't work to hard or you might hurt yourself."

"Nope I'm good. Thanks, but no thanks. I've been doing this for years."

"You have?"

Skylar said with a smirk. What's with that smirk. I hate when they smirk. When they do that, their up to something.

"Why are you really here? It's obvious that your not here to tell me I'll hurt myself."

"Well, if you put it that way.....okay 1 sec."

"What the...?"

And with that he closed the door and walked up to me.

"What are you doing?"

"Well okay here's the thing. I know this place where they have an underground fight club. Do you want to go?"

"What do you mean, "if I want to go"? What are you planning?"

"If you just come with me you'll see what I mean."

"Please don't tell me you want me to join?!?!"

"If would be lying if I said no. So I'm not going to lie. Yes I want you to join."

"Why?"

"Well me and the boys all agree that you're great at boxing....and we sort of thought...hey why not let you join in. Plus me, Oliver, Nick, Chris, and James go there to fight also, when James visits us."

"Wait what?!"

"Ugh girls can be real slow at times."

"Do you want me to bash your face in?"

"I-I mean hi?"

"Huh ah. And I guess. Why not, boxing helps keep my mind off of things anyway."

"Really? Great!"

"Yeah don't get to excited. When do you want to go?"

"Tonight."

"Okay. See you guys later."

"Okay."

What did I get myself into?

~♡~♡~♡~♡~

*Later that night*

"So this is the place?"

"Yup."

"Wow."

"Yeah beautiful isn't it?"

"Very."

Where am standing you'll never believe me when I say that I'm literally 3 feet away from the Hollywood sign. Right behind the sign is this weird looking cave like. But what you don't know is that if you walk 25 yards in the cave that there's a staircase that leads to the arena. But it's kinda hard to see in the dark.