Please read why I've haven't updated in about 2 weeks

Okay so hello there my amazing readers. I feel like I lost a lot of people but to whom is still reading my book hi, welcome. I've been super busy. First off I went to California for about a week and I don't have any room on my phone to download the app. I use my tablet to write my stories. Then I came back on the 1st of this month 'of July'. Then as soon as we came back home it was around 10 almost 11 and I was jet lag. Then after that I continued to work on my cosplay for 'Anime Fest' and I'm not going to lie, that's very time consuming. Then of course doing chores, babysitting my nephew, and then something happened the other day. Literally a week after coming back from California, my 2nd aunt on my mom's side 'that's the side of family we came to vist in California' she past away from a fall. That took a huge toll on my grandma. As soon as she heard about her passing away she broke down crying. So on Monday my uncle and my grandma, they're going to pick me up so she won't be very lonely. So I'm super duper sorry that I haven't been updating. I'll try better since I'm planning on doing a few chapters left of the story. I hope you guys will forgive me and I'll try to update soon. Please and thank you.

XOXO,
Rico