chapter 3:

Hello my lovelies ❤

So here's chapter 3 and yes I'm going to re-edit it. And if you're an O.G. to my story you should know how Maria acted before. Well... This time I'm going to add some... Spice towards the story. I'll let you guys figure that out. But before that...

------

Previously on Chapter 2

"Terminal 46 B will be boarding in 20 minutes."

I gripped my backpack strap tightly.

I guess this will be my new life... I sighed as we walk towards the lady in charge of receiving the plane tickets.

"Thank you and have a wonderful trip." She said in a chirping voice.

------

Edited on: August 20, 2019

------

After boarding on the plane Christina and I were looking for our seats. I looked at the letters and numbers that told us what seats were what.

After bumping into people and getting hit with luggage I finally found my seat.

I sighed in relief as I sat down. I looked towards the closed windows.

I opened the window cover to see other planes taking off or just now arriving.

Signing I looked around the small seating area. Nothing fancy, truth be told. Just small lights, flight attendant button, and a small air vent.

Getting bored I glanced around the plane. Christina finished pushing the last carry on bag into the storage space above our head.

As she sat down she gave me a weak smile. I smiled in return even though it was fake. But she didn't need to know that.

Feeling the tears start to return I took a deep breath and placed my head on the cool window.

I bit my lip to keep myself from crying once again.

I could feel my eye getting watery. I closed my eyes to hold back the tears.

I felt a warmth on my right hand. I slowly looked at my right hand to see Christina's hand on mine. I looked up towards her face as she gripped my hand.

"It's okay to cry, Maria, " I nodded as I felt tears flowing down my cheeks.

After a few minutes, the flight attendant started to speak.

I quickly wiped it and I let out I shaky breath.

She smiled and faced towards the flight attendants. I faced back towards the window.

Feeling the anger bubble up again. I bit my lip again to calm myself down. I have to push everything down.

And I do mean everything...

After being composed I turned just in time to see the flight attendants finished talking.

After they finished the plane started to take off. Slowly the atmosphere between Christina and I started to get awkward.

As I was starting to thinking of a way to start a conversation I saw Christina rubbing her stomach.

As if feeling me looking at her she turned towards me.

'That's it! I'll ask her about her children. Smile and ask her about her kids.'

"Christina, how many kids do you have?" Shocked by my question, she started laughing.