Ch85 - Two against two.

Start from the beginning

From the moment where Kang Shengzhe had pounced on You Liangxing's bed with an enthusiastic countenance until the moment where Kang Shengzhe left, Liao Su had stood rooted to ground, watching. He stared at the bed that had been wrinkled from the excessive rolling and stuttered out, "Brother Liang, God K, is he..."

You Liangxing stiffened, saying, "What."

Liao Su: "Towards you, is he..."

You Liangxing's heart lurched and it immediately started beating faster. He did not know how much Liao Su had seen, but once he carefully thought about it, Kang Shengzhe hadn't bothered to hide the feelings he had for him. And Liao Su was not blind either; it was not difficult for him to catch a hint of what was going on.

Had it been before last night, where You Liangxing was not certain of Kang Shengzhe's feelings, he would not have been concerned about what others had to say. However, owing to the fact that everything had been laid out last night, You Liangxing was particularly sensitive to such details at the current moment.

Such disturbances were rare for You Liangxing, he said, "If you have something to say, just say it."

Liao Su's expression was solemn. Lowering his voice, he uttered, "Is he trying to provoke you? Look at him; he just deliberately rolled all the dust on his body onto your bed."

You Liangxing: "......"

Liao Su's visage was brimming with incredulity. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

You Liangxing decided to close his eyes.

As they were talking, Kang Shengzhe who had supposedly left suddenly peeked his head back into the door and shouted, "Hey, Liang Liang!"

You Liangxing stared at him and asked coldly: "What is it?"

Kang Shengzhe: "I forgot something."

You Liangxing was at a loss. He was about to ask what he could possibly need to bring to collect his military training uniform when Kang Shengzhe suddenly grabbed his hand and interlocked their fingers together. Grinning, he murmured, "I found it."

This was not the first time You Liangxing held hands with him, but it was definitely the first time they had done so while he was cognizant of it. His palms heated up but he did not shake him off. Afraid that the oblivious Liao Su would see it, You Liangxing glared at Kang Shengzhe and kicked him in the knee to force him out of the room while he followed him out of the door.

Liao Su wondered: "Brother Liang?"

You Liangxing glared but Kang Shengzhe did not have the slightest intention to let go. In fact, he even leaned closer and said: "Let's go for a walk together, please? We'll be very busy for the next few days because of the military training, and I won't be able to see you."

Kang Shengzhe's breath was close to his ear and You Liangxing did not say a word. Meanwhile, Liao Su queried from inside the room: "Brother Liang?"

Frowning, You Liangxing stated coldly, "I'm going out for a while." Instead of rejecting Kang Shengzhe, he said that for Liao Su to hear.

Liao Su said: "Ah? Why are you going out at this time? Aren't we going to the cafeteria to eat dinner, Brother Liang, you..."

The rest of Liao Su's words became incoherent as Kang Shengzhe had already pulled him out of the dormitory.

When they were outside, they could not hold hands and Kang Shengzhe did not bother to disguise the regret he felt, and his want to hold hands with him was written all over his face. You Liangxing glared at him in reply, and two big words were clearly expressed in his eyes: Get lost.