Ch82 - This apartment building is mine.

Comenzar desde el principio

Those words seem to hold a profound meaning behind them, and You Liangxing could not help but lift his head to look at Kang Shengzhe. Mid-air, his gaze clashed with Kang Shengzhe's smiling eyes and very quickly, as if he had been scalded, You Liangxing swiftly looked away.

Kang Shengzhe did not pursue it and changed the topic instead. "Liang Liang, listen to this."

You Liangxing said: "Listen to?"

"The wind," said Kang Shengzhe.

Along the road of A University's campus, there were students passing by from time to time. The basketball court in the distance was quite noisy and the air was a little hot and humid. In this sort of environment, he wanted him to listen to the wind?

He felt strange, but once he saw Kang Shengzhe's serious expression, You Liangxing chose not to question him. Carefully, he tried to feel around before he replied, "I can't hear it."

Kang Shengzhe said: "Close your eyes."

You Liangxing closed his eyes as instructed and his eyes went dark. The sounds around him started to amplify, but suddenly, You Liangxing felt that there was something strange by his ear. An exhale. Someone blew a breath into his ears.

You Liangxing: "......"

He opened his eyes and almost uttered a curse. After enduring and enduring, he spat out, "Are you sick?"

Innocently, Kang Shengzhe said, "Liang Liang~ A handsome man shouldn't be so unsentimental."

You Liangxing could not see any sentiment in it at all, but looking at Kang Shengzhe who was teasing him and taking advantage of him made him sneer. Then, he delivered a fierce punch towards Kang Shengzhe's stomach, which made the taller man turn obedient for a minute.

After the minute was up, he recovered his grinning expression. "Worth it, worth it~"

You Liangxing: "......"

You Liangxing felt the onset of an irritation-induced headache. Unfortunately, a punch could not silence the poisonous animal that was Kang Shengzhe, and even eye rolling would achieve no effect. Noticing that they were about to walk around A University's campus once, and it was about to be eight in the evening, You Liangxing opened his mouth to say: "We should be going back soon." After confirming the time, he added, "You're not broadcasting today?"

Kang Shengzhe said, "Don't have a choice, I had to take a leave."

It was no wonder considering how busy the start of university could get and taking a leave was unavoidable. Suddenly, You Liangxing remembered what the freshman in 507 had said, of how Kang Shengzhe had yet to clean up. If he did not go back now, he did know what time he would have to stay up until tonight.

Kang Shengzhe said: "I don't need to clean it up, I'm not staying in school."

The fact that You Liangxing understood his circumstances made it easier for Kang Shengzhe to explain. "It's inconvenient for me to stay in school when I have to broadcast every day, which is why I need to find a house outside. I was delayed for a while today because of my accommodations, but I'll be moving out in a few days."

"What about your home?"

Kang Shengzhe said: "I already told my family that because I need to broadcast every day, I've been disturbing their rest slightly. Now that I've entered university, I should be taking the opportunity to move out."

So that's what happened, You Liangxing nodded and said, "Have you found a house?"

Kang Shengzhe shook his head: "Not yet, it's not easy to find a house. After getting in contact with the sellers, I have to personally go down to each house to take a look, and I'm too lazy for that."