Broken Grace chapter eleven

Start from the beginning

Hannibal growled to himself. He knew what it was like to starve, his whole AU is on rations and killed for food, but they still tried everything to get rid of the hunger pains, but this monster just took it for years! He didn't know if he should be impressed - This monster has lived with the hunger for years and hasn't snapped like him. - or horrified that someone can live that long without food. All in all, he really wanted to chop someone with his axe, most preferably the one who taught this monster that it was okay to not even care about eating.

Red just shifted, thinking back to a time he and his brother had no food. Back when they had to starve and fight for what they needed. It was not a fun time and he didn't wish that on anyone else. 'Is that what he went through everyday? But instead he just slowly starved? His skull does look a bit brittle....'

Nightmare glared down at his hands and gritted his teeth suppressing his flare of rage at Inky. "Thirty six years five months and twenty two days. The chocolate incident." Nightmare lifted his head and glared at Error, "You never ate much but you stopped trying after that."

Error looked at Nightmare puzzled. "hAs iT REalLY bEEn sO lOnG?"

After a shocked silence Skull started again. "Then ya mentioned ya don't know where ya from." Skull plowed on over the muttering and whispering. "Do ya have memory problems? Like amnesia?"

Ink perked up at this. If that was the case then everything got much simpler, but also a lot more confusing at the same time. He can still remember what Error said about 'Inky'. 'Something about finishing what he started? That he had no more care about....What was it? I can't remember. I'm really not liking how that sounded....'

"i CAn'T REmEmbER my aU. AnYTHinG aFTer AnD BefOrE thAT mAy bE hAZy, BuT NO. NO AMNeSIA. I ReMEMbeR tHE pASt cENtuRIeS qUItE weLl." Error stated simply. He hesitated for a moment before going on. "i wAS PLacED iN thE aNTi-VoiD AnD mY AU gOnE, THAt'S aLL i cAN REmEmbER." Talking about the Anti-void was a calculated risk. If they knew about it, then chances are they know about him. He is the only one stuck in it after all, and making it his home. He watched closely to see if any reacted to it, only to see confusion. 'Well, this just got a whole lot longer hasn't it.'

"Anti-void?" Hearts blinked in confusion. "But there is only the Multi-Void." He waved his hand around, gesturing to the area around them. "I have never heard of anything like that!"

"iT's NOtHInG bUT wHItE, TimE is MEaNiNGleSs." Error quickly explained, leaving out the Voices. None of the others could hear them and he didn't think it was that important. He was yelled at everyday by them but it was his problem if only he could hear them, so he didn't see the point in mentioning it. "NOt EvErYOne CaN gO TO iT-"

"Placed?" Blue cut in sharply before Error could go on. Error mentally cursed, he hoped that no one would have caught that, hoped they would be to focused on the Anti-void to notice his wording. "You were taken from your AU!? Gone?! And it was destroyed? Who?!"

"Someone can take us from our AU?! And kill it off?!" Daze gasped out, reaching a hand out to tug at his brother. "Are they looking for you?!"

"Totes hella not happenin'!" Fresh growled out, making Red and Geno, who were sitting by him, scoot away from him slightly, but you can see on their faces that they were worried about that too.

Death just curled in on himself more, tightly clenching his arms as his mind ran. 'How can someone take another and their AU be gone from it? Error took the kids and it just rebuilt it's code! So how can someone make it be gone?!'

"Can this happen to us?" Hop muttered to himself, sweat starting to form. His mind racing, trying to imagine being torn away from all he has known and loved and being helpless about it. He suddenly gagged, it was not a pretty picture.