Chapter 35: Bonus!

lmk if y'all enjoy these mini episodes

Marinette detransformed as Tikki flew out of the miraculous. Marinette greeted her and almost instantly went looking for Adrien. Not that Tikki was suprised. She went to Her and Plaggs meeting spot, a hidden place behind the books on a shelf. It was perfect, because that shelf rested on the wall the connected Adrien and Marinettes rooms. Plagg and Tikki could hang out while Marinette and Adrien did whatever it is they do.

Tikki waited in her spot. She heard Adrien detrasnform (It was a wonder Marinette never heard him) and Plagg almost instantaneously popped through the wall. "Hey Sugarcube!" Plagg said, settling himself in his spot, cheese in hand. "A-" Green bubbles flew out of his mouth. "Whoops. 'My holder' thinks I'm in his room, so I might have to go in a few minutes. But every second I get to be with you is a sweet one, sugarcube."

Tikki ignored his advances. "Can you believe this? Adrien is crying over Ladybug, who's really Mar-" Pink bubbles prevented her from finishing. "Darn it! 'My holder' IS Ladybug. It's so frustrating!!"

Plagg devoured his cheese before she even finished talking. "Yeah, I cannot believe we have to put up with this crap until they figure it out. Which might as well be never!" Plagg said, snarky as ever.

"It's not even that for me," Tikki began, "The poor things have to go through so much pain! Adrien thinks he needs to pick between ladybug and ladybug's secret identity. This is ridiculous."

"Utterly ridiculous" Plagg added, mocking Chole. "When do you think they're gonna figure it out? My bet is on NEVER." He continued.

"Actually, 'My holder' was so close to figuring it out the other day...when Adrien had that photoshoot...then a stupid akuma came around and ruined everything!" Tikki pouted. "I don't wanna bring it up because that's 'against the rules' but how are we supposed to keep living like this? I forgot how tiring having a holder was..."

"They're never gonna know." Plagg said, shrugging his shoulders.

"This is so frustrating!" Tikki exclaimed, so loud she was concerned the holders heard her. Both kwamis went dead silent.

"Marinette?" They heard Adrien say. "Hm?"
"I love you." Adrien said.

The Kwamis mouths dropped open, awaiting Marinettes response.

"I...I love you too, Adrien Agreste."

"YES!" They said in unison, high-fiving each other. "Maybe it's not so frustrating after all." Tikki said, heart aflutter. "Nah, it's still torture, this is just...not as painful." Plagg responded.

"I'm proud of you, kid." Plagg thought.