The Trip: Chapter 12

"Finally done!" Adrien exclaimed as he hung up the last shirt. "Well, not quite, but this part should only take a few minutes..."

Marinette pulled out a small toiletry bag and a small backpack. "What's in there?" Adrien asked, genuinely confused. "Well, it's my toothbrush and stuff in the small bag, but in the backpack there's, uh-womanly products." Adrien cocked his head.

Aw. Chat does that when he's confused, too. What a coincidence. Marinette thought. "Womanly products? Like...perfume?" Adrien was still confused, what else could she possibly be talking abt?

"Adrien, you know about periods, right?" Adrien squinted his eyes. "Uh, yeah of course Mari. I'm not in kindergarten! They end a sentence when it's a statement."

Marinette facepalmed. "No-well yes-but-I mean..." Adrien cocked his head again, awaiting her answer. "You know what, never mind...you'll find out soon enough."

Adrien shrugged. "Ok...meet me in my room whenever you're done!" Said as he went to his room. As he was walking, Plagg popped out of his jacket. "Kid, you really don't know what periods are?" Adriens shook his head. "Adrien, Adrien, Adrien. So sheltered and innocent. Your lucky you give me delicious cheese." Adriens chuckled. "I'm lucky I give you cheese? You should be more greatful." He teased.

"Adrien? Can I come in?" Marinette called from the hallway. "Plagg, hide!" He wispered, "Yeah come on in Mari!"

Marinette opened the door. "H-hi Marinette! What do you w-wanna do first?" Adrien could barely control his breathing, and had given up on his heart rate. If it got to out of hand, at least he could die happy.

Marinette has taken out her usual pigtails to leave her with her straight blue hair. She sat down opposite to Adrien on the white couch that was in front of his tv. "What are my options?" Marinette asked.

"W-well we could watch a movie, tell each other secrets, play video-games, play with each other's hair-"

"Adrien did you look up what to do at a girls sleepover?" Adrien blushed. "M-maybe?"

Marinette giggled and sat closer to him. "It's ok. That was sweet of you to do! However, boy/girl mix sleepovers are usually considered inappropriate for obvious reasons, so it's a lot different from a regular sleep over. For instance, would you rather play with my hair and tell secrets or play Ultimate Mecha Strike III with me?"

"I feel like I would enjoy all of those things equally. I wouldn't want to mess with your hair, though. It looks so beautiful already, I wouldn't want to mess it up. You should wear it down more often! But if you were cool with it, I would 100% do all of those things with you!"

Marinette started at him in shock as her face took to the color of Nathaniel's hair. "O-ok...what do u wanna start with? How long are you able to stay up?"

"My father allowed me to stay up all night with you! Your training won't start for a while. He's finishing up a new line of clothing. He barely even has time for me anymore..."

Marinette looked at him sadly. She took him into a hug. "Aw, Adrien. I'm so sorry. Don't worry! I'll make sure you have my full attention while I'm here!" What am I saying?!? My plan was to avoid him! Not spend every minute with him!! She thought.

Adrien hugged back. "And I'll do whatever you want, ok?" That sounded seductive. Good going Marinette, she thought. She was blushing even furiouser now. "We will be best friends!"

Adriens heartbeat quickened by the second. Whatever I want? He thought? He wanted to hold her in his arms while they watched a movie marathon. He wanted to give her playful kisses. He wanted to make out with her. He wanted to cuddle with her. "Can we start with some UMS III?" He asked.

"Sure!" Marinette replied excitedly. They began to play.

Throughout the game, Adrien kept turning his controller as if it would make his punches stronger. Marinette giggled every time, but didn't realize every time he did so, he scooted a little closer to her.

•••••••••••••••••
"I win again!" Marinette exclaimed. "Marinette style, boo ya!!"

God she is beautiful... Adrien thought. "Good job Marinette!" He chuckled.

God he is so unbelievably handsome... She thought. He takes my breath away...

"But I'm tired of losing, and it getting late. Do you wanna watch a movie?" He asked, "We could get some pillows and blankets...maybe move the couch back a little bit, make it really comfortable! I can even ask Nathalie to make us some popcorn." He said excitedly. His thoughts began to overcome his mind. Are you gonna cuddle with her, Agreste? Hm? Are you gonna kiss the senses out of her like you really want to? No, probably not. She probably doesn't even like you, you weaka-"

"Sure Adrien! I'd love to!" All Marinette could think about was snuggling up to Adrien and watching the movie. She'd have to find some smooth way to do it, though.

If only he liked me, she thought, then I could kiss him and touch him and be with him however I wanted to. But, I can't. How am I gonna do this? I have to do this!! I'm gonna do it this time, I will! She commanded herself.

Adrien brought in so many blankets and pillows she couldn't even could them all.

"Let's get building!" He said with a smirk and a wink.

Oh gosh, Marinette thought. Why is my mouth watering?