Chapter 26

Ayo fam we number one. Can I get a what what? Look out for that spice this time. Ion want any comments abt that. It's ur fault u didn't read this. Ik I've been MIA sry but I'm here now leggo.

Marinette walked back into her room, undressed, and contemplated what to wear. It was late, so she ended up putting on pajamas. She texted Alya.
'Bring PJs!' She wrote.

Tikki emerged from her hiding spot. "Marinette, I can believe you did that! I'm so proud of you!" The tiny creature encouraged.

:/:/:/:/:/:/

"Wow kid. Things are starting to get spicy in here. Maybe I'll go and give you guys a little time alone." Plagg teased, smirking all the while.

"She's getting so comfortable around me..." He said, looking down and smiling.

Wether he wanted to admit it or not. Adrien wanted to look sexy. Attractive, confident. But also, he was extremely uncomfortable. He put on gray sweatpants, (mainly because he saw on the Internet that girls liked them) and a darker gray t-shirt that said "Heathers the Musical" on the back.

Adrien's phone lit up. A reply from Nino appeared on his screen.

Nino: on our way dude! M told us to dress comfortable so we in out pajamas. hope that's chill.

Adrien: Yeah! That's fine. Hey, speaking of Marinette...

Nino: oh, this ought to be good.

Adrien: Don't tell Alya! Mari will probably want to tell her herself, but she totally keeps making moves on me. I'll fill you in more when you get here, but I don't even know how to start to make moves back. Help me out bro!

Nino: ight, have you given her your sweatshirt yet?

Adrien: No?

Nino: ok bro do that. Spray it with your cologne. Be there in 5.

Adrien threw his phone back on his bed. He walked into his closet and picked out the softest sweatshirt he could find. He looked down at it, admiring the looks of the simple cotton fabric. It wasn't the most fun color, just more gray.

He brought it into the bathroom. Adrien sprayed his cologne in the air and let it fall onto the cloth. 'Yup, smells like every other piece of clothing I've ever worn.' He thought, unamused by the action. 'What could be so special about a sweatshirt?' He thought in his mind as he folded it.

He walked out of his room only to see Marinette walking towards his door.

"Oh hey." She said with a smile on her face, acting like nothing happened.

"Hi..." he said awkwardly,

"Whatcha got there?" Mari asked, gesturing towards the sweatshirt in his hands. "Oh!" He said, feeling stupid. "I-it's getting cold outside and your not dressed warm." It was true. She had a loose crop top and pajama shorts that exposed a sliver of the underside of her butt. "Aw," Marinette said, a huge blush appearing upon her face. "Thanks." She said, grabbing the sweatshirt and giving him a hug. She put her head on his shoulder and gave his neck a small kiss.

Adrien felt chills shoot through his body. Of course he loved it when they kissed on the lips, but this was different. He could hardly breathe

The doorbell rang. "Alya and Nino must be here!" She said releasing him from her grip and walking swiftly down the long staircase.

Adrien frowned. He immediately missed the feel of Marinette's body pressed against him. Then again, he did get a good view of her butt bouncing as she went down the stairs, turning him on even more.