Meetings

After a few weeks,it has been a routine for Azul to go where Liam was.

"Well, time to go!" Azul talk to himself while swims put from his room.

"Where are you going?"
This voice stops Azul dead in his track.

He turns around looking at a questioning face of his mershark brother.

"Well? Im waiting." Axel said folding his arms.

"Im...im just want to go out..patrolling..yes! Patrolling!.." with that answer he swims out from the house quick as he could.

"Hmmmpphh" Axel just sighs.

A light chuckles from behind,makes him turn.

"Don't be so hard on him, maybe he just found some mer and courting"

"Hmm?" Axel looks back at his mate.

"I mean...he collects beautiful shells and asks me how to make a necklace yesterday" Roxo swims and holds the strong arm of the alpha mershark.

The forrowed brow on Axel's forehead soften,"well, if thats the case then,i hope he'll can bring the mer to meet us before the mating ceremony happens" he touches Roxo's warm cheek.

"Yes,im sure he will soon...but before that...how about we have the ceremony ourself" Roxo said dragging the mershark into their room.

Axel smiles at his omega,"is the time come again?",before swiftly swims and picks up Roxo. He quickly latches the lock on the room's door and moves both of them onto their bed.

Roxo blushes, nodded and kisses the alpha,pushing his tounge into the mouth of his alpha. The alpha kisses his omega back gently.

"Ouch..!" Roxo pulled back. Pushing his tounge out from his pink lips.

"I told you before to be more careful" Axel laugh as he saw Roxo blushes hard and his tounge being pricked on his sharp teeth. He watches the omega who was under him.

"Hmmpphhh, i don't want to!" Roxo said then pulls Axel down putting both his arms around the alpha's neck," thats what makes it a turn on for me"Roxo said into the mershark's ear.

That earns a growl from the mershark.
Which excites the omega more.
"I hope you are ready my omega" he said while his fingers started to moves up and down onto the slit shown when a mer feels excited and ready to mate.

"Hmmm~" Roxo could only nod as he try to stay still under Axel's intrusion on his sensitive slit.
As he felt the slit softens and thick slick oozes out,he pushes two fingers in slowly.

"Ah~" Roxo shivering under the alpha.

"Pleasee, alpha"

Axel chuckles, he adds another finger into the warm slit,he licks along the pink nub on the omega's pale chest while tugging the other,"please what omega?"

" i want you!..i want yours!" Roxo could only mewl out with his sensitive slit being played.

Axel drags out his fingers out slowly making the omega shivered and flinches at the action.

"I'll put it in,alright"

Roxo could only nod as he watches the large member of his alpha slowly making his way into his slit. Azul slowly pushes in, feeling good with every inch he was in.
"Ahh....ahhh..." Roxo mewls out trying to snap his hip upward because of how sensitive and slow the push of the cock in his slit. But he was stopped by large hands of Axel on his hip.

"Please, faster! Im dying right now! I can't take it!" Roxo said shivered.

"Alright!" Axel snaps his hip down and stay grinding down while hugging Roxo tight, successfully pushes his cock into the slit.

Deep BlueOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara