Feral

After spending few days at Axel's nest. Roxo felt the need to continue his journey to their aunt's nest just like their mother has instructed. But he likes being here with the mershark,he take good care of both of them,feed them and chase away other predators that lurks close enough. His brother also can be seen happy too.
He does not know what to do.

The night falls and the trio went back to the nest after playing around near kelps,hunting for small fishes. Azul was already fast asleep in Roxo's arm.

Nearing the cave, suddenly Axel stops Roxo from going into the cave

Nearing the cave, suddenly Axel stops Roxo from going into the cave. He sniffs around and growls. Roxo can't smell anything except for the kelps that was held by Azul. Axel pushes Roxo to be behind him. Slowly backing up. Axel knew this scent clearly. So he has come back. But with both the mer siblings here he can't just leave them,he has to protect them, they are vulnerable. Athough Roxo can be fiesty at times but this is different.

Its a feral. A mershark. Whom always come to fight with Axel. Knowing that Axel has his territory due to lost in a fight in the early years. He came to claim back his nest and gain control the area. But reaching the cave, he smells the sweet smelling of mer omega. So that damn Axel has found a mate then.

Suddenly he can hear them from outside. He lurks outside. Seeing the trio just outside the cave, with Axel hiding the omega mer behind him. And theres a pup too!? Damn, he is doing fast work.

"Damn, Axel, i don't know you have found a sweet smelling omega, and you have impregnated him too. The pup is cute" the feral smirks looking up and down at Roxo.

"You are beautiful, you are going to be mine after i killed your alpha!" He laughs,"i'll make you pregnant always, thats what omegas are good for"

Roxo went still hearing that from the feral,clutching hard onto Azul,hiding more behind Axel.

"What makes you felt that you can kill me?, has the beating from before does'nt teach you anything?" Axel that a defensive stand,his hackles rises.

"I come back to take this place from you, and that omega too of course, i let you watch when i fuck him!" The feral laughs

Roxo whimpered making Axel more furious. Then the feral rushes forward toward them. The Axel pushes Roxo back and told him to hide.
"Hide! I come to you later,don't get out unless its me" Axel lept forward his sharp teeth look menacing.

Roxo use whatever energy he got to sprint from there and find hiding spot. He look behind him, Axel is holding down the feral. The feral is reaching his hand toward Roxo. Making him coil with disgust. He charges forward to the kelp forest. Where he can hide between the large kelps. He can hear the screams of pain from behind, he hopes it was not from Axel.

He shivers, holding close Azul. Azul also widely awake now as he was jostled around.
"Where's brother Axel?"he asked.

"He is protecting us right now, we must wait for him here"