Human

Azul arrived home just in time for dinner. The family usually gathers to have dinner together. He swims fast enough to be sitted before Axel comes home and opens the door to their cave.
Axel came back home with a few satchel filled with fishes and puts it on to the table.

"Where have you been, Azul?" Axel asked after not seeing the young mer after training.

Oh,my god..." i just wandering around the area,nothing much" Azul smiles cutely to get pass another question.

Axel watches Azul with calculating eyes but just sighs," i don't care where you want to go, but please make sure to be safe alright?".

Azul sighs," alright, brother". Although he was an adult mer now,both his brothers can't stop looking after him.

Roxo comes out from his room and hugs his mate,kissing him on his forehead.
"Lets eat,alright no more serious talk"Roxo said ruffling Azul's short hair.
Azul laughs while trying to push his hand away.

Then they have dinner,talking about what happens to them that day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning came, Azul feel the need to go to the human boy again.

"Roxo,i'm going out for a bit,alright?" He said while grabing a satchel and filling it with things and healing balm to give to the boy.

"Yes, be safe" can be heard from his brother's room.

He rushes out from their cave. And swims fast to get to the boy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The boy are sleeping in the cave where Azul sets him in. He was hungry but sleep is more important he thought.

Then a plop sound came from the surface of the sea. It was Azul. He heaves himself up onto the rock and drags himself across to where the boy was. He was still sleeping,he thought to himself. He puts his satchel down next to him.
The rustling wakes the boy up. He startles when he saw the mer up closed to him.

"You!!.." the boy stated loudly pointing his finger.

"Yes..." Azul croaks slowly.

The boy slowly tries to get up but hisses when he exerted the pressure on his thigh.

"Hey slow down, i brought you something for your thigh" Azul said dragging his satchel down and bring out the balm.

The boy takes the balm slowly. He scoots down and opens up the leaves that patches his wound.

The wound are slightly red but the cut are nearly closed. Azul take a peek at the boy's wound.

"Here let me help you" Azul takes the balm and scoops a bit out. He slowly dab the healing balm on. Pats it into the wound. The boy hisses slowly. After he finishes he quickly jumps back into the water.

The boy was confused but after a few moments Azul pops back to the surface bringing a few kelps in his hand. He returns to the boy's side and wraps the kelp around his wounded thigh.

"Thanks" the boy shyly said to Azul.
Azul smiled widely.

"May i know your name? Im Azul"

"My name is Liam"

After a few moment of silence, Azul asks " what are you doing out here in the open sea? Its dangerous"

The boy stayed silent, but he continued"actually i was running away from home"

"Why?"

"Well..i'm nearing my adult and mating age, so...my family wanted to make me mate the head chief's son" Liam said tearfully.