Chapter 16

"Triston Nicolas Bourgeois "

Larry : Just breath baby, inhale through you nose and exhale through you mouth!

Lau : How you doing Alex ?

Alex : I'm good, just hurry and get us there! Shit this hurts really bad, why did I let you get me pregnant again ?

Larry : You said leave it in babe ! Besides we both wanted another baby so just focus on you ring babe and try to relax !

Alex : Relax ? I got a human being trying to rip my insides apart and rip a new hole in my vagina, so you just shut up !

Chanelle: How far apart are her contarctions now Larry ?

Larry : They are twenty minutes apart I think !

Chanelle: You think! What do you mean you think ? Aren't you timing them !

Larry : I lose count when she talked about her vagina !

Lau : Larry this no time to be thinking about sex ! You wife can't have you baby in my new car, I love you sister but I no want to clean that up !

Alex : Can everybody stop talking please, I can't focus. Are we there yet ?

Larry : We pulling up right now babe, Lau park you car and Chanelle go tell them we need help !

Lau parked car and Chanelle ran inside getting a nurse to come out and assist them with Alex ! They got her out of the car wheeling her inside the hospital, once inside they had to hook her up to monitors and check to see how far she was dilated!

Nurse : Okay Mrs. Bourgeois we need to check your cervix and see if you can get the epidural now !

Larry was standing at the foot of the bed when the nurse pulled back the sheets and started to check her. His eyes got big and his legs became weak, Lau rushed over to him holding him up !

Lau : Hey you okii mon frere ? You no look so good !

Larry : I never seen this before Lau. I didn't watch when Lilo was born and I missed the twins being born so this all new to me !

Lau : Yeah but she handle the pain good! So this should be easy for her, this baby number four so it'll be quick!

Larry : She have c-section with the twins man, I just hope she no grab my dick like you wife did you !

Nurse : Well your only two centimeters right now so just hold tight okay. Dr. Simpson will be here shortly !

The nurse left the room to check other patients while Larry walked over to her trying to ease her pain !

Larry : I so proud of you baby. Just think our son will be here soon !

Just then Alex was having another contraction, she gripped the side of the bed breathing really hard. She let out a loud moan grabbing Larry by his twist !

Larry : Alex you pulling my hair, let go babe ! Alex you really hurting me, ouch babe you pull it out !

Chanelle was watching the monitor letting her know it was coming down.

Chanelle: Okii it's almost over, just breathe! Good Alex, that was a really big one !

Alex : I know Chanelle, god I need something to take the edge off. These contractions are no joke !