Chapter 11

"Moving & Secrets "

August ~2015

The fellas have been working non stop trying to get everything situated for their mama. She is basically living out of both of their homes which is great to them since they both need the help.

Things between Lau and Chanelle have never been better, the triplets are 2 months old and are so big.

Things between Larry and Alex are not so good right now. He has been very secretive lately and Alex has become very distant from him. Things got so bad she moved into their guest room last month, Larry is beyond crushed and hurt that his wife doesn't want to share a bed with him !

But the reason why Larry is being so secretive right now is because he is putting together a birthday party and surprise baby shower for Alex. He wants to make things right between them again, he loves her and is willing to do whatever it takes to get them back to where they were !

~Morning~

Larry was up early dealing with the kids and fixing them breakfast, "hey Lilo take you brother and sister in the den and watch some cartoons while I finish you guys breakfast okii "!

Lilo : Okii papa, but will mama be having breakfast with us this morning?

Larry : I will make sure she will okii, now go so I can finish and I go wake up you mama !

Lilo told Nia and LJ to follow her which they did, trying to run instead of walk. Larry took off his apron and walked to the guest room where Alex was, he took a deep breath before walking into the room.

She was still sleeping looking so peaceful, her stomach was really big by now and her pregnancy was going good too!

He crept over to the bed getting down on his knee just looking at her as she slept, he moved a piece of hair from her face. He brushed his hand against her cheek, he wanted to kiss her lips so bad but he didn't want to upset her. He gently started to rub her stomach as he was trying to wake her up.

Larry : Alex It's time to wake up mon amour.

Alex : What are you doing in here Larry?

Larry : No be mad baby, Lilo wants you to have breakfast with us this morning! What we going through is really affecting the kids Alex, can we try to act like we love each other in front of them please ?

She sat up in the bed looking at him as he was whipping the tears off his cheeks.

Alex : I still love you Larry with all my heart and soul. I just can't stand to be around you because you can't or won't tell me why you have been so hush, hush about what's going on ! Every time I step in the room you'd rush off the phone, and the reason I'm in here is because I saw you out to lunch with Shaia and you were giving her something in a blue velvet box !

Larry : I didn't give Shaia anything, I ask her to look at something for you. I'm not cheating on you baby, I'm trying to do something very special for you and she's helping me that's all.

Alex : You really expect me to believe that bull shit Larry ?

Larry : It's not bull shit Alexandria, I love you baby. Why can't you see I doing everything to make things right between us !

Alex : If you are really trying to make things right then why are you keeping secrets from me ? If you love me like you say you do and if you want me to come back and lay in our bed then tell me the truth right now !