Chapter 33

"Baby Bourgeois"

~ Morning ~

Lau and Chanelle woke up feeling okii but not wanting to have to go through burying their child.

Lau: Morning nelle!

Chanelle: Morning Lau, how are you feeling ?

Lau: I feel okii, but I just want you to rest okii! I will go and check on the babies and start breakfast so just lay back down and relax!

He kissed her lips walking out of their room going to check on the triplets. He peeked in their room to see that they were still knocked out, he closed the door behind him going down the stairs to the kitchen!

He pulled out everything he needed to make breakfast for his wife, mama and babies!

~ Larry& Alex~

Larry woke up to an empty bed, he threw on some sweats walking out of their bedroom in search for his wife! Alex was sitting out back in the swing just staring out into space, she was up half the night thinking back to that sad day they had to bury their son!

~ Flashback ~

Alex: I can't do this, I can't bury my baby no.....

Larry: Alex please baby, no do this to you self. Our baby is with you papa now the baby is in a better place...

Alex: Don't touch me Larry, don't put your fucking hands on me! Its your fault I lost my baby, all your bull shit and that girl texting you. I was stressed out because of you, you made me lose my baby ( falling to the ground)

Larry: No say that baby, it wasn't my fault or yours. Please no do this right now, come on lets finish this and let me take you home okii!

Alex: I'm not going anywhere with you! I'm not leaving my baby here alone without me!

She pulled out a razor from her purse putting it over her wrist slicing it wide open. Larry screamed and ran to her pulling off his shirt tying it around her wrist picking her up placing her in their car going to the hospital!

~ End of Flashback ~

Alex was rubbing her wrist whipping the tears that had fallen down her face. Larry sat down beside her and pulled her close to him, he noticed she was trying to cover her wrist so he grabbed her hand and saw a fresh cut going across her arm.

Larry: Alex you promised not to do this anymore! You told me you no cut you self anymore babe, what if Lilo walked in and saw you doing that? What about the twins and Triston baby!

Alex : I'm sorry Larry I just couldn't stop thinking about today and going through that pain all over again! Don't be angry with me Larry please, I just had a weak monent but I'm okii now I promise !

Larry: I no like you doing this baby, you know I hate seeing you body like that! I no want to go through this again, do I have to put everything up like the last time and watch over you every move babe!

Alex: No none of that necessary babe, I'll be fine okii. Now I will fix breakfast while you go take your shower and get ready...

Larry: Non you go and take you shower and be careful washing you arm, I'll start breakfast and deal with the kids okii. I think Elo may be up right now so go and clean you self up!

He kissed her lips helping her up out of the swing going back into the house. She went straight into their bathroom turning on the water. She took off her clothes laying them on the back of a chair, she noticed a razor sitting out on the counter. She picked it up and cut her arm moaning as she felt her blood run down her arm to her hand.