Chapter 21

"Life Is But A Dream "

~1 Month Later ~

Things were getting back on track for everyone. The fellas were real busy between the studio and getting ready to launch their clothing/shoe line on top of still modeling and doing videos !

Alex threw herself back into working after everything that took place. She booked a photo shot out of the country just to get away and to clear her mind. Chanelle was right by her side through her break downs and with her being sick !

Chanelle: I'm so thankful to be back in the states. You know what Alex, I'm going to make you an appointment to see your doctor when we get back home!

Alex : That's not necessary Chanelle, I just over did it and being in the sun like that ! But I want you to keep your mouth shut about me having to go to the hospital while we were away okii ! My husband has enough stress on him right now and I'm not adding to it....

Chanelle: But Alex that's serious, I have to tell him what that doctor said ! I can't keep that a secret, I just can't do that !

While they were arguing the car pulled up in Alex driveway. Lau was standing outside with Elo hanging up some christmas lights and decorations!

Chanelle got out of the car in tears, Lau saw her and ran to her.

Lau : Nelle, baby what's wrong ! Why are you crying like this ?

Chanelle just kept her head in his chest sobbing. Elo came over to see if she could help with something, "hey what's going on Chanelle ? Laurent what's wrong "?

Lau : I no know, go tell Larry that their back !

Elo ran in the house getting Larry, he was just putting Lilo, the twins and Triston down for a nap.

Elo : Larry you need to come now ! You wife is back but something is wrong, she can't stop crying and Alex, I don't know just come now !

Larry laid LJ down running out the front door. When he got outside he saw Lau trying his best to comfort Chanelle and get her to say why she was so upset ! Alex could see how everyone was concerned for her so she slowly started to get out of the car !

Alex got out of the car and Chanelle turned looking at her, "you have t..to tell them Alex. You've got to please tell them "!

Larry : Tell us what baby ? What's going on out here !

By this time Mama B and Mama J stepped out wondering what all the shouting was about !

Alex : Now is not the time Chanelle, but I will tell everybody when I'm ready okii ! Mon amour can you help me with my bags please....

Larry got her bags and took them in the house, "Elo can you help me walk in the house please, my back is really killing right now "!

Elo : Oui sista. Do you want me to help you into bed ?

Alex : Yeah, that would be great !

Lau : I'm going to take Chanelle home so she can calm down then we'll be over later !

Alex : Okii, sounds like a plan ! Remember what I said Chanelle!!!!

Everyone went to their separate homes, Elo helped Alex into the bedroom laying her down.

Elo : Do you need anything sista ?

Alex : No, not right now. I'm just going to sleep for a little bit but don't worry I'm good okii !