Chapter 2

"It's About To Go Down "

Everyone looked at Alex as she was screaming on the phone, Larry tried to take the phone from her so he could try and find out what happened but Alex pushed him back getting off the couch running (walking ) upstairs to their bedroom!

Alex : Mama what do you mean your sister shot my brother ?

Mama J : Apparently there was some argument between them and she pulled her gun out and shout my son ! Like I said I'm on my way to Texas now to see about James and to put my sister away for life. I can't believe she shot my son, Alex you still there?

Alex : Yeah mama I'm here, I'm just getting things together so I can meet you there in Texas. I don't want you there alone so I'm coming too !

Mama J : No Alexandria, I need you to stay with your husband and Chanelle and Laurent right now ! If I need you I will call you, just try and relax and I'll call you when I get there okii, I love you baby girl !

Alex : I love you too mama !

Alex hung up the phone slamming her fits on the dresser, she couldn't hold back her tears or screams any more.. All of a sudden she screamed and fell to the ground, Larry and Lau ran up the stairs to see if she was okii.

They walked in the room finding her on the floor holding her stomach moaning and weeping, Larry rushed to her side picking her up in his arms putting her on the bed !

Larry : Alex baby, can you tell me what happened? What happened to you brother !

Alex couldn't speak she kept moaning and shaking, "Lau go get mama, hurry "!

Lau runs out the room down the stairs to the kitchen, "mama Larry needs you, it's Alex come quickly "! They go upstairs to find Larry trying his best to calm her down and trying to get her to talk !

Mama B : What's going on Larry, is she in pain ?

Larry : Non, her mama call her telling her that her brother was shot and (gco).

Alex : I'm gonna kill that bitch, she shot my brother, she shot my...... (passes out)

Larry : Mama go call a doctor, get whoever here now please!

Mama B walks to her bedroom calling a doctor while Larry he trying to wake her up, Chanelle managed to walk up the stairs to their bedroom to see what was happening!

Chanelle: Is everything okii, do you need me to do anything to help ?

Lau : Nelle you shouldn't be on you feet babe, here sit down ! Why did you walk up the stairs, I no want you doing anything right now !

Chanelle: Hey my sister needs me right now okii, I needed to know if she was doing okii Lau ! What did Mama J say to her ?

Lau : I no know really, Alex was saying she shot my brother and she's gonna kill her, then she pass out !

Just then the doctor came rushing in the room, he checked her vitals and gave her something to calm her down. She woke up feeling numb almost in a daze, she saw everybody in their room looking at her !

Alex : Why are all of you looking at me like that ?

Larry : Baby can you tell me what you mama tell you ?

Alex : She said that James had been shot and she was flying out to Texas to see about him !

Larry : Who shot you brother Alex ?