CH-3 DEVILISHLY DELICIOUS

Start from the beginning

Does he know it!?

"By the way, when the last time you ate something? You look weak."

"I think yesterday during lunchtime."

"Seriously!? You haven't eaten anything for the last twenty-four hours?"

"Maybe. Due to overtime, I was exhausted so I directly went to sleep. In the morning I was late for the office so I skipped breakfast. And now I am busy with work. Plus, I don't have an appetite."

"But that's not fair. Being a doctor, it's my responsibility to make you understand that you should not skip your meals."

He is a doctor? He looks more like a supermodel.

"Now come with me. You have to eat food in front of my eyes."

Well, he was right. My stomach was feeling that burning sensation, carving to be filled with food.

I politely nodded and began walking towards the canteen. But in the middle of the way, I heard Jashn's laughter. I turned back to look at him.

"What happened?" I asked him.

"Look at your shoes." He said amidst his laughter.

I looked downwards and Oh no! I wore two different shoes. One is black and another is white.

Now I understood why everyone was giving me an amused look. It means Mr Kaiser would have also seen my shoes. Nobody told me about it. How mean!

"Jashn, I am not going anywhere like this."

"Ok, let's go to Taha's cabin. We'll eat lunch there."

"With him?"

"Obviously."

"But he is my boss."

"Don't worry, he is not going to eat you. Come on."

Both of us went to Mr Kaiser's cabin. I was a little hesitant. After all, Mr Kaiser was my boss, not my friend.

"Taha, order the lunch," Jashn commanded.

"Command accepted."
He looked at me.
"Miss Nawaz, what are you doing here?"

"I invited her. I want her to eat in front of my eyes. She is skipping her meals." Jashn explained.

"Oh, I forgot my friend is also a doctor."

Three of us sat on couches placed near a wall-length window made up of blue glass, from where we could see the busy roads of the city.

"So what will you guys like to eat?" asked Mr Kaiser.

"I'll have a Masala Dosa with Sambhar," said Jashn.

"And Miss Nawaz?"

"Anything." I was busy looking at the view of the city.

"Ok, a "Salman Khan" for you," said Mr Kaiser.

"What?" I asked wide-eyed.

"You said naa, anything."
This man is a psycho.

"Pav Bhaji," I said.

"Good. I'll have Dal Makhni," he said.

He ordered the food. Both of them began chatting about random topics like politics, cricket, Kapil Sharma, etc. While I was enjoying the view of the city.

"Aqsa, tell us something about yourself." It was Jashn.

"What do you want to know about myself?"

"Ahh...your Mom."