I wonder how I was going to get there.

I started walking,Ignoring the fact that I could feel eyes on me .finally I got to them and looked around ,waving and hugging some in the processs ,I saw my click at the end of the row .

I could see them squealing before I walked to them ,in other not to cause any commotions,I hugged them briefly before sitting on the sit they kept for me .

Nasrin you fine die !"zurl broke the little silence.

I pinched her before replying "no dey burst my head anyhow .i dea easily fall for things "I said earning most of us to chuckle.

Who did your make up ?"hussy asked .

Me now who else "I replied proud of my self .

Wlh even your gown is beautiful,you can never dull us "ruffy added .

Awwnn !! You guys look beautiful too ,I can't even compliment "I replied.

I don't know why this thing is taking Time ,I'm tired of sitting "zurl said .

Thank god I just came "I said chuckling .

See you ! You missed so many things "she replied.

We all kept quiet when the principal came forward to address us .

"Warmest congratulations to you on your outstanding achievement as members of the Graduating Class of this year . For many of you today seemed like a distant dream when you first began your journey. Your apprehensions were many and substantial sacrifices had to be made to enable you to effectively pursue tertiary education. Through your own resolve, your commitment to personal growth, and the support of your families and friends, you persevered to make your sojourn here at epitome model Islamic school a life-changing reality, successfully completing the journey. I am delighted at the opportunity to celebrate this milestone with you.

My advice to you is to ensure, at all times, that you are ready to take advantage of the opportunities that do arise. This could mean moving away from the sometimes limiting comfort of familiar local environs to make the Region and the world your stomping ground. For many it will mean accepting admission outside your fields of training, thereby allowing yourselves to engage and hone your newly developed critical thinking and problem-solving skills. Still for others it could involve volunteering your time with schools that allow you to exploit your talents, whilst accumulating much needed experience to help you build a stronger resume. Whatever you do, stay positive on the promise of a brighter tomorrow.

As you go forward in your respective spheres of endeavour, I ask you to keep in mind the thought that your input could greatly enhance the strength and growth of university and the preparation of future generations of students. Many of you are proud beneficiaries of the mentorship of professionals from diverse fields and experiences. I urge you to help us to impact positively the lives of students to come by volunteering of your time to strengthen our pool of mentors.

Again, I congratulate you on your accomplishment."after a long speech ,he finally came to an end .

A loud clap erupted from the whole audience sitted .

Yes!we were proud of our school .

Nasir Muhammad Our head boy came forward for his speech and everywhere became quiet again .