"liam i need you!" i burst through his door and see him at his desk. i turn to my right and see someone sitting in the chair i always sit in. "fuck, i'm sorry... i-i should go. i'm so sorry." i rush back out. i look around trying to find somewhere else to go.

"bri, wait." he comes out of his office. "no i'm sorry that was stupid. i didn't know you were with someone right now. i'll just leave." i walk back from where i came from but he walks right in front of me. "relax and breathe. we were just finishing up anyways, come in." he points back to his office. i probably look crazy.

he's probably wondering why he even puts up with me.

the person walks out and says bye to liam. i feel so bad for interrupting.

liam walks me back into the room and he locks the door. "what's wrong?" i sit in the chair watching him go behind his desk. two seconds later i start crying even more. like always. "i need you to fix me!" i run up to his desk causing him to jump. "what do you mean fix you?"

"i'm so tired of feeling like this! you have to help me!" i go behind his desk pleading for help. which was very weird of me, i never stepped near his desk. but i was desperate. desperate to be cured of this feeling.

he looks surprised as if he didn't know what to do. my own therapist doesn't even know how to deal with me. "uh, come here." he pulls me in for a hug making me cry more. "relax bri, relax."

thirty minutes later, i managed to calm down. he sat me back in the chair and sat next to me. "why do i manage to ruin every relationship?" i ask staring off at something. "you're not ruining your relationships." i scoff.

"we had an argument, you should've heard him. he sounded so frustrated with me. i knew i was being distant but i didn't know it was hurting him like that. he doesn't think i trust him." i sniffle. "well do you?" liam asks.

"of course i trust him. i trust him more than i trust myself. i just didn't know what to say so i didn't say anything." i stare at the floor. "i truly think you need a break." liam puts his hand on my knee. "a break? what do you mean a break?" i look at him weird. "a break from life. you're obviously overwhelmed right now. you need to relax before you become even more unstable than you already are."

he laughs at the end and i just shake my head. "i can't just take a break from things. i'm an adult now, i have my internship, school, and i have to raise my daughter." i stand up moving his hand off. liam does the same and stands in front of me.

i quickly look him up and down.

"i'll write you a letter for your internship and your teachers. your mental health is all that matters to me. you can't get out of this one so don't even try to argue with me. spend time with your loved ones, go to the beach, dye your hair, change your wardrobe. find something that's going to make you happy and stick with it." he messes with my hair.

"you don't like my hair?" i frown and he sighs. "is that all you got from that?" i try not to smile. "okay... i'll do something i like." i tell him.

"you're going to be okay i promise you."

i nod then i walk to the door. "and i don't particularly like your hair. you still look like you're in high school. maybe you should trim it or something. also! i'll be charging you for this extra emergency session." liam says making me scoff. "what emergency session?" i say before closing the door.

i just have to find something i like.... what do i like?

☀︎☀︎☀︎

"what are you guys good at?" i take a sip of my wine. "i'm good at singing." lauryn says. she's right, she is really good at singing. "i can paint!" connie throws out. "i'm really good at ice skating." sam says making us all look at her.

"you know how to ice skate?" lauryn asks. "this is news to me." connie scoffs. "surprise?" sam throws her hands up.

i just sit there reflecting. "well that's discouraging." i down the rest of my wine. "relax before you become good at drinking." connie snatches the glass from me.

"i need to be good at something!" i groan. "why?" sam asks. "liam told me too." i roll my eyes. lauryn smirks. "liam? ugh that man can tell me what to do." we all yell at her. "what? her therapist is hot. tell me exactly what i have to do for him to be my therapist." my jaw drops. "oh my god, not liam!" i cover my face. "so you guys are telling me that he isn't hot? bri do you think he's hot?" lauryn points her finger at me.

"what? i-i don't..." i think for a quick second. "she thinks he's hot!" sam laughs. "no i don't- i mean he is but i-" they scream. "she totally thinks he's hot." lauryn screams.

i stand up and run to the door. "bye i'm leaving." i sprint away from her house and i get in my car. i shake my head before laughing then i drive home.

i drink another cup of wine and i realized maybe i had too much to drink. i really am becoming my mother.

i slowly walk upstairs to my bedroom and i see mason laying in bed. guilty, i stand in the doorway. "where were you?" he gets up and walks up to me. "i was with the girls." i laugh and walk inside of my room. he closes the door as i take off my shoes and jacket. "where's maddy?" i ask. "she's sleeping with your dad." mason walks back up to me. he's wearing no shirt with his grey pajamas pants on. i admire his body really quickly. he's so cute.

"are you okay or are you tipsy?" he moves my hair out of my face. "i'm having a good time." i look into those pretty eyes and smile. "tipsy... got it." he sits me down on my bed and sits next to me. "you're really pretty." i hold his face. for some reason i couldn't stop grinning. "alright, how many glasses did you have?" mason grabs the ponytail holder from my wrist and start putting my hair up.

i look at his lips. "there, that's the best bun i can do." he tries to fix whatever he did then sits in front of me. i kiss him as softly as i could. this kiss was different. i couldn't explain it but it kind of felt like our first kiss.

he kisses me back so passionately. then he stops. "you're drunk." he stops and lays me down but i sit back up. "so, i love you." i kiss him again. i wanted to apologize but i didn't know how to. in the moment at least. "you need to sleep." mason stops again.

i feel so flushed. "i'm sorry mason. i'm sorry for shutting you out. i didn't mean it. i just didn't know how to tell you how i'm feeling when i don't even know how i was feeling myself. please forgive me." he looks straight into my eyes as i cup his face. i feel out of breathe. "i forgive you." he kisses me for a second. "you need to sleep." i let him lay me down. "lay with me." i say as he gets up. "okay." mason lays next to me. i stare at him and hold him until i eventually fall asleep.

☀︎☀︎☀︎

a/n: im high as fuck rn idek how i wrote this. lmfao luv y'all <3333