I grabbed my phone to call Martavion but I didn't get no answer. Where the fuck was he at.
"Hey are you with MarMar by any chance.?" I texted Marcus. I went to get dress. I was wearing some black leggings from pink that had rose gold writing on the side that said "pink" with the matching sweater and my leather jacket. I did my make up quick, just a light beat. I glossed my lips and let my hair down. I was gonna have to go see Manda soon for a retouch on these wonderful body curls. I grabbed my rose gold Chanel purse and my rose gold Rolex and a pair of diamond stud earrings. I put on my light brown uggs that had a light pink bow on the front of them. I was looking so cute.

Ohhh got damn.!! I said standing up as I felt the pain again. I took a minute to let it past by than made my way downstairs. Vanessa was sitting talking to my dad at the island smiling.

There she is.! My dad said smiling.

Sorry to keep you waiting I kinda just woke up. I smiled hugging her and than him.

It's okay darling I'm ready.

Well you ladies have fun.! My dad said standing to his feet to help Vanessa stand up.

Thank you.! She smiled giving him a slight hug. Call me crazy but I think these two got something going on or something for somebody who believes they just got up and left them they real super friendly with each other. It did make me so happy though.

I grabbed the keys to the Benz and Vanessa followed me out. We got in the car. And I headed up town to my favorite little village that was about 25 minutes away. I let the radio play because I didn't think she would listen to my type of music. All the cursing I would think would be disrespectful.

Can you tell me more about you.?! I asked as we sat at the table for brunch. We came to Shae's it was perfect for this type of vibe.

Well what do you want to know.?

Where, were you born.? What's your home town like. What were your parents like.?

Well I was born in Cuba.! My mother is black and Native American she was born in New York. Her name was Elizabeth Brooks. She was a descendent from the Seneca tribe. She actually met my father when she was 18 on her senior class trip to Cuba. His name was Juan Santiago. She was out there for a whole semester. They hit it off really fast. My mother was fluent in Spanish because she took it all of high school. For them it literally was love at first sight. And of course my mother didn't follow any of the school rules while out there. She broke curfew quit a few times. When the trip was over they kept in contact from writing letters to each other. My mother found out she was pregnant with my older brother Juan Jr. she had him after graduating high school. Her parents kicked her out right after that. So she had a new born baby and no money and no where to go. But what she didn't know was Juan my father was a drug dealer. He sent her money to take care of her and the baby and to get a house but she used it to buy plane tickets instead. She moved to Cuba with a new born baby. Didn't know where to go or how to find my father. She just went to the place where they would meet everyday when she was there for her senior trip. After about 3 days my father finally went to go pick something up from that place and seen her. But shortly after that my mother got pregnant with me. I was born in Cuba. My family moved to the states in the 1970's. I was about 2 i think. My dad had connections out there in New York so that's where they settled. Life for them was so hard because they were so use to having the finer things and being so wealthy. My mother worked and father worked but my father went back to selling drugs to make his family comfortable again. My mother was a stay at home mom and took care of us. She was an amazing woman. My parents never had fights or arguments. They only ever loved each other. They grew with each other and they taught each other. I always wanted to find that rare love they shared. When I was 17 I met a guy name Max right out of high school I got pregnant with Alex than Aomori. Unfortunately Max was gunned down in a race war in the south when he was visiting his grand parents the summer Aomori was born. After I was able to get out of my depression I started going to college to be a doctor. I really wanted to be a trauma surgeon but I took a different route. I met your father and it seemed like love at first sight we was Bestfriends and we did somethings here and there and that's how you where created (she laughed. I was so into her life story) he ended up running away with Valisa which who was suppose to be my bestfriend at the time. She was in and out the state always so secretive. And as I told you she had a miscarriage at 6 months pregnant. My last couple months of pregnancy she was always around me and my current boyfriend at the time which who was Steven. She always made little remarks like she couldn't wait to meet you or she wanted to have you but nobody paid any attention to that. I remember it was Christmas Eve of 1998 at 5pm I started to have labor pains real bad ones too. I thought they was Braxton Hicks contractions by the end of the night I couldn't stay with the boys any longer I had to go to the hospital so Steven stayed with the boys and Valisa took me to the hospital. At 12:25am ironically on December 25th I birthed a baby girl. I named her Aaliyah Magic Clarke. (She had tears in her eyes and so did I. She reached over and touched my hand for comfort) I didn't wanna take my eyes off of you. You where so beautiful and small. You weighed 5lbs and 9oz. On December 26th when it was time to go home. The nurses was suppose to bring you in so you can pass your test. Hours went by and hours went by. I kept asking for my baby and they kept telling me you where coming. And you never showed. So here it is 2pm in the afternoon and I'm getting fed up that's when the direct of the hospital and the police came in my room and said you where missing. I couldn't believe it. It broke me down I cried day in and day out. We hired private investigators to help us with our case and nothing. It's been 22 years and I never thought i would ever see you in my life again. I didn't even know what you would look like. All I had was memories of your sweet little face. (I wiped my tears) when I got the call from a detective in Texas saying they could of possibly have found my daughter. I didn't know what to think, but the first question was "is she alive" and they answered yes.! I cried and cried and knew I had to get down here on the first flight. They gave me some information and I didn't think to bother to call nor did I think to bother to do anything I packed a bag and left right away to come and see if you where my baby.! (She smiled wiping her tears) you answered that door and i was taken back by how much you looked like me when I was your age. Your so beautiful.! Your healthy, your living and breathing and those three things is what I had begged god for every single day all the way up until this day and I will continue to do so.! I'm glad fait has brought us together. I can finally close that chapter in my life and start a brand new wonderful chapter.