Chapter 58: Family Reunion

Start from the beginning

Calm down Sienna that's your mom.
Mother is just a title, she birthed me and ruined my life, maybe it's only right that I wasn't a mother, I couldn't bare ruining my child's life.

There was me thinking I had daddy issues...
Nope now we got mommy issues.
Can I get a cheer for fucked up teenagers?

"il mio bambino?!" (My child). That voice I missed all too much startled me.
The one I had been deprived of for 18 years, only for it to be taken from me soon after.

"Papa...oh my god Escobar I missed you." I cry trying to lift myself off this chair.

"Fuck sake dad I'm stuck, can you exit and come back in so I can do a dramatic slow motion run??" I plead.

"Shut up ragazzino." (Kiddo) , he walks towards me embracing me in a hug, I could hear his heavy breathes in my ear.

"Dad? Are you ok?" I question, suddenly worried.

"No I fucking flew here from Vegas, I was so confused when Adriano called me saying you were home, I'm going to fucking kill Chris and Dom." He says the last part through his teeth.

Boy would I hate to be those two right now.

His hand was gripped so hard on mine, never wanting to let me go.
"I was so scared. I couldn't bare the thought of loosing you again. I couldn't fail you, I vowed I would never be a failure of a father and for all those years I lost you I thought i was.
I promise I'll never let anything destroy you from this day onwards." He says, was that emotion I heard?
He said it with his scary, straight face, you would never be able to tell.

He made eye contact with me and he knew his words did something because as much as he would like to, he couldn't stop my demons from destroying me.

I didn't need to say what was up for him to know I was silently screaming.
"I'm going to kill all of them and their families and then decapitate their heads and use them as targets for my junior training camp." He threatens.

A chuckle escaped my lips, not enough to convince Stefano that I could be okay though.

"You're a D'Angelo, dear...the only Mafia princess in this family, your power is yet to be revealed. I promise that whatever is going on in that complex head of yours, it can't defeat you. Strength is the one thing that no one can deprive us of.
You're our legacy, you're MY legacy combattiamo insieme." (We fight together).
He recites the phrase D'Angelo's use before...mass murder... well that's the less gory word for it.

But from that, I knew this mean't war.
And judging by this environment, we had no plans on being the loosing team.

"I'm so happy you're back i miei figli." (My child). He smiles.

"Right back at you El Chapo." I smile.

"I'll let that one go." He rolls his eyes smiling back at me.

A knock at the door disrupts our conversation though it was coming to an end anyway.

"Enter!" My father calls, in a surprisingly happy mood.

Leia stumbles in and Stefano's eyes light up in joy.

Oh god what is going on here?

"Um, hi boss...I-uh, I have those co-ordinates you wanted." Leia seems nervous, who wouldn't be, my dad can be scary as fuck.

"Thanks, you can leave them there." He points towards the edge of his desk.

I can feel the tension in the room as she nervously walks, placing a load of files down.

"Actually I was hoping to bump into you today!" He exclaims.

Oh for fuck sake.

I stand up and cross my arms, sharing my dark eye contact between them.

"What?" He father raises an eyebrow confused.

"Are you two banging?" I say. So seriously, by the way.

"Sienna get the hell out of my office." He dashes a cushion at me.

"So that's a yes?" I push, a smirk growing on my face.

Leia looks as if she wants to die...definitely a yes.

"Sienna you have three seconds before I cancel your Netflix account." He threatens.

Oh shit.
I limps our with these fucking crutches as my dad calls after me.
"Go have dinner with the rest of them, dining room is on the right."

"I'm not talking to you anymore, you can't threaten my ability to watch Money heist!" I yell back.

My stomach rumbles, that drug I had been given makes starvation feel even worse.
Ugh, maybe I should go and eat, well this dinner is going to be awkward as hell.

————————————————————————

It's a family reunionnnn....who we introducing...

All jokes aside, the gang is motherfucking back!!

But will things get better or take a turn for the worst.
Find out on the next episode of MP.

UPDATE:  Guys there's not much of an age difference between Escobar and Leia!

Anyway, until next time

Enjoyyy.