Chapter 14: Empty Threats

Who's your favourite character?

Mine is deffo Sienna or Adriano

——————————————————————

"Stop staring at me." Dominico warns me, his Italian accent becoming thicker as I noticed that signature smirk growing on his face.
Though the quick revert back to his dark exterior disappointed me.

Sure he has somewhat of an accent yet it's not as strong as you would assume. I've noticed it comes out whenever he's angry.
I break myself away from the millions of thoughts that are going through my mind and respond to him before I look even more stupid.

"Then give me my book back." I spit crossing my arms across my chest.

Gosh he's so annoying just let me read and stop overcrowding me with your very sexy and intimidating self, that I find very attractive and can't keep my eyes off.

I'm joking he's ugly. Completely hideous.

He scoffs and picks up the book from the desk beside his arm rest and instead of returning it to me, he flicks through the pages becoming more and more intrigued into my annotations and doodles on the pages.

I become increasingly annoyed with his presence, so I stand up and steady myself before launching for him to reach for the book.

With my adrenaline, the whole plane might go crashing down.

And of course I fucking miss. I tussle him for the book with so much urge, desperately trying to reach it when I come to realise that I am unwillingly sat straddled over his lap.

Why the fuck is he so difficult?

In my attempt to move I felt him go hard underneath my presence. I uncontrollably bite my lip but quickly calm myself.
Oh god, this is awkward.

He stares at me intimately but makes no attempt to do anything. Probably because I'm on a plane with my two older brothers.

"Woah woah woah, what the fuck is going on here?" Adriano says walking over to us.

Great fucking timing brother!

I immediately jump off Dominico's lap and draw my attention to Adriano.

"We were making babies, what does it look like." I joke, but he looks like he really believed it making me slightly regret saying that.

"Ew," he scrunches his face up like a child "if your going to do that, don't do it here." He says before throwing a pack of skittles at me and returning back to his seat.

I mean, I'll eat the skittles.

"Can you go away now?" I ask Dominico, honestly I don't necessarily want him to leave but he doesn't need to know that.

"You know you want me here Sienna." He chuckles and sparks rose from him simply saying my name.
Arrogant fuck.

Seriously? I'm attracted to him saying my name.
Is the bar really that low?

"Lets play a game cara." (dear) He says whilst rolling a blunt. It looks very attractive but he better not smoke that near me or I'll actually throw him off the plane.
Death by skydive. Boom.

"I'll play if you throw that away." I say nodding towards the marijuana in his hand.

He looks confused but scrunches it up and throws it away. I can't help but smile at the fact that he actually listened to me.