Chapter 58: Family Reunion

Start from the beginning

"Fuck...off." He repeats to his Spider-Man toy.

Cool kid.

Natalia sends Aiden out the room as the doctor who I'm assuming is Leia walks in.
She doesn't look too old, perhaps in her late 30's though she looks astonishing for it.
She has glossy, wavy, brunette hair with hazel eyes that compliment her face perfectly.

I reach out my hand, "Sienna, you know resident bad bitch."

She shakes it gently, "Leia, you know resident pimp."

I LIKE THIS BITCH.

She already knew of my situation, well everything other than the baby, only Natalia knew of that.

She did the regular check ups, nothing out of the ordinary.
Then she asks, "so how can I help, Natalia's call seemed...urgent."

I look at Natalia in need for help, I wasn't too sure if I should tell her, I didn't want news of this too get out.

Everything gets out here, one way or another.

"You have to Sienna, she's the only one that can help." She explains.

"Everything you tell me is a hundred percent confidential, I promise." She reassures me.

You're lying bitch.

Here it goes again.

...

I cried again, fuck sake if I have to tell this story one more time I'm going to shoot myself in the mouth.

Leia was as sympathetic as could be though, and some of the advice she gave me was incredible, I mean she is a doctor so she has probably seen this plenty of times, not that it gets any easier.

She ran a variety of tests on me, all on different areas of my body however most where tests to do with my internal organs and ovaries.
Once done, she gave me a pair of crutches as by that point I was physically unable to walk.

This is going to hurt my pride.
Ahh fuck it, at least I can attack Adriano with them.

"I'll have your results ready as soon as possible, and Sienna, I'm really sorry that happened to you, don't let the past ruin you, you will get through this." She encourages me.

I sure as hell hope so.

I limp out of that psycho science lab like an idiot and shuffle myself around the house, which keep in mind, is still very new to me so I have no idea where anything or anyone is.

Stumbling against the wall, I curse at it, "fuck you...fucking...Cement." I groan unconsciously manoeuvring myself into a room.

My eyes travel around the grande, elegant room as I come to terms with the fact that it's an office...due to the completely extra decoration, it's definitely my fathers.

Just a though...where the fuck are you dad?

I urge towards his desk and take a seat on his overly expensive, leather seat and play with the objects he has scattered across it.
One particular picture catches my attention, it was framed in pure gold and had rime stones perfectly scattered over the exterior.

A picture of my mother and father carrying me, which seemed to be taken the day I was born.
Why had I never seen it before? The foul sight simply shoved hundreds of new emotions into my head as if I wasn't already bombarded with trauma.

I remember being told that my mother took me away from what she thought to be a monstrosity the day I was born. Yet she looked so happy in here. How ruthless of a person must you be to deprive a girl from her father and play miss innocent to both his and her face.
My mother painted a vivid picture to me that I shall never trust anyone. Looks, emotions, words, they all lead to the deceiving idea of love. Whatever love is.
Weren't they in love, or so my father said, he deserved better than that cruel, manipulative, evil-