Chapter 8

XX matts pov XX

I got a text from Abigal this morning. We talked all morning, it was great. But I had to say goodbye because magcon was about to start.

After all the endless pictures and fun dance battles, magcon finally ended for the day. The guys and I headed to Taco Bell to get some lunch. I got 2 five layer burritos and a Mountain Dew.

As the boys and I are eating, I decided to text Abigail. As normal, we start talking about random stuff. She said this really funny joke which of course made me laugh. Which caught the attention of the boys. "What's so funny Matt?" Nash asked. "Yeah, huh?" Cam said. "Um nothing, it's just something my mom texted me." I stuttered. "Your mom, eh?" Shawn questioned. "Yup" I quickly replied. "MATT IS TEXTING A GIRL NAMED ABIGAIL" Jack g shouted. "Her contact has a heart by it, ooooooooh" he added. The whole table started ooooohing and high fiving me. Jack g said "tell us about her."

"Well her name is Abigal and she is 16." I began. "She is lives in the same state as me, but I don't think she knows it. Ummm she is very beautiful but despite that she gets bullied. She is so sweet and caring and incredibly funny and I want to meet her." I finished. "Wait you never met her?" Taylor asked. "Well, no. We met on Twitter and it took off from there. I want to meet her but maybe later when I go back home. She just moved from another state and has 1 friend and a bunch of bullies. And when I meet her I want to be the best friends she had ever had." I said. And I meant every word.

-------------------------------

| Abigail's pov |

Talking to Matt was always a fun thing. We always made so many jokes. He told me how earlier at lunch the boys saw him talking to me..... I mean we are just friend so it doesn't really matter. But I want to meet him so much, more than just on a fangirl level. I want to be friends with him, seeing as how Gracie and I are drifting apart. She was my only friend since I moved here. I don't want to ask to meet him because he might think I'm using him. And I really don't want him to think that.
**

I quickly hop in she shower and get ready for bed. Sunday is tomorrow which means school is the day after ughhhhhh. I send Matt and good night text and shut off the light. Not long after, I drift off into a deep sleep dreaming about unicorns and tacos. Ya know, the usual.

........................

400 reads! Thanks guys 😍
If you like it make sure to
Vote and Comment!
Thank ya!

And don't forget to follow me! Leave a comment saying "fmb" {follow me back} and I will follow you too. Love you guys 🙊