Chapter 2

//Abigail's pov\\

Penny boarding in one of the few things I actually enjoy. I have about 9 of them, but my favorite is my mint green one with white wheels. I usually penny board to school to avoid taking the bus. You see, a lot of my bullies ride the bus. But most of them drive their fancy cars.

As Gracie and I are on our way to school, Lexi's car passes by us. Knowing her, she won't just drive past me, she will have to cause a scene. She slows down and rolls down the window. "Gracie, how could you even be friends with her! That girl is a gross slut!" She screamed. How can I be a slut? I'm still a virgin. As the tears start to blur my vision, I feel myself falling to the ground. Luckily my hands catch me so I don't have to much damage.

"That's what happens too sluts!" Lexi managed to say while laughing. "I can't imagine how many times it must have happened to you then" Gracie practically growled. As Lexi drove off, Gracie helped me up. "You okay?" "Just great" I mumbled.

The rest of the time we skated in silence. Once I saw school, aka hell, come into vision I immediately wanted to go home. "I'm strong and I'm not worthless" I repeated the whole way into the building.

****************************
I know this was really short! But I mean, only 8 reads so I guess your not expecting much lol. I'm going to update again in a few minutes!
~Mary

-> Comment
-> Follow
-> Vote