Talk to me

The rest of the week, Kai didn't bring up the situation again. He played it off as if nothing happened which really bother Asahi. Asahi wanted to talk about it more but whenever he tried to, Kai would change the subject or run off. The truth is Kai didn't wanna hear Asahi's answer, he was way to fearful of what he might say.

The parents had a date night since "it's been a while" which meant it would be just Asahi and Kai. Of course Kai didn't wanna be alone with him because he knew that he'd try something so he invited Meku over to keep him company. "Honestly, I don't understand why you won't just talk to him. I mean what's the worst that could happen?" Meku said as he sat on the kitchen counter. Kai quickly covered his mouth "You idiot! Everyone knows to never say that because then something bad ALWAYS happens." Kai slowly removed his hands and proceeded to look through the cabinets. "Yeah in the movies but has it ever actually happened?" Meku laughed. Kai only rolled his eyes at Meku's dumb words when Asahi came into the kitchen rumbling around for a quick snack. "Oh hey Asahi" said Meku. "Oh hey Meku, hows it going?" Asahi responded. "Pretty good and it soon even better" he answered. "Oh yeah? Why is that?" Asahi asked. "Well for starters I'm here with my most favorite people in the world-...(well second) and I'm finally getting Kai to watch this scary movie that he promised he'd watch with me since we're both to scared." Meku smiled "Your scared, not me" Kai said "Keep telling yourself that" laughed Meku. "Oh sounds fun. Mind if I join?" Asahi politely asked. "No not at all" meku accepted as the doorbell rang.

Kai gave Meku a serious death glare, mouthing that he was gonna kill him later before storming of to open the door. "Man he's scarier than mom when she gets my report card...no that's a lie. She's 10x more scarier" Meku shivered. Kai opened the door and Yun appeared. "Hey! I was a bit worried and wanted to by to check up on you since we haven't spoken in a week." Yun smiled. Though Kai wasn't ready to see him yet, he forced another smile and let him "Well thanks for coming by but theres nothing to worry about. I'm fine." Kai said. "Oh, well I didn't know for sure so I did anyways. I hope I'm not interrupting anything because if I am, I can leave." He said. "No No, it's fine. We were just about to watch a movie." Kai led Yun to the living and sat him down. "Now just wait here" Kai smiled before running off to the kitchen "who was it?" Asahi said. "Yun. He came to checkup on me."
Kai stated grabbing a bowl of popcorn. "So we'll be in the living room" he left once again.

Everyone was bunched up together in the living room watching the movie. Kai and Meku were paired together, then Asahi and Yun. Kai started to get a bit cold so he snuggled up with Meku, not thinking much of it. This startled Asahi a bit because he should be the one that Kai is snuggled up with. As time passed by Kai and Meku started to play around a bit, jump scares would pop up and they'd both laugh when one or another got scared. Asahi only got more annoyed at the thought of them being so close. Yun noticed Asahi getting jealous at the two so he tried to take his mind off of them. "Want some popcorn?" He asked. "Uh..I guess" Asahi accepted. Yun grabbed some popcorn and threw it in Asahi mouth as he caught it. "Great catch. Seems like you still got it" he laughed. "Did I ever I lose it?" Asahi smiled. "I wouldn't know, it's been a while." Yun smirked. Kai watched the two flirt and could feel a bit of a range build up inside of him.

Updated! :>