Yeah she's right. We have a lot of room. We have two maids and a butler. We have a personal chef. Our house is a hotel.

If you insist.! She said hugging me.

Well I'm staying to than.! My dad said making us laugh.

The more the merrier.! Martavion said.

Great it's settled. What do you like to eat.?

Anything I don't complain.

I'll have the chef make us a dinner of four tonight.! Let me show you to a room. Do you prefer up or down.?

Upstairs is fine with me. Okay do you have to go get your luggage.?

No it's on the car I came here straight from the airport hope you don't mind.?!

No that's perfect. I can have them brought in for you. I said standing to my feet.

That's wonderful thank you.!

I got up to find issac our butler and asked him to get Vanessas bags out the car for her and take them too the second floor third bedroom. I showed her through the house and now you get to certain places before taking her up to her bedroom. She complimented the house in every way. I told her she had to give all the credit to Martavion because it was his house and his decorating skills that had it so nice.

This room is huge thank you.! She said hugging me. I was feeling a really great connection with this lady. I felt like I've known her my whole life. We looked so much alike in every way it was scary.

I'm going up to my room to shower and change if you need me. You have a walk in bathroom right there.

Oh thank you.! I'm going to freshen up and meet you down in a bit.?!

Sounds good.! I smiled giving her a hug again. She let go of me and I left the room and went upstairs. The movers was up putting the crib and dressers up together and martavion was monitoring them.

Baby.! I smiled motioning him to come to our room.

What's up.? He asked coming in closing the door. I wrapped my arms around his waist and he kissed me. "What you want.!!?"

Umm some dick.! I smiled.

Hellllll naw Mag.! He laughed.

Come on just a little put the tip in.?!

No dude.! He laughed trying to get out my grasp.

What why not.?

Girl both your parents in this house right now.!

Okay and.?

And I'm not doing it Mag that's foul. You ain't get enough last night.?!

Nope.! I smiled. "Plus it's not like they can hear us.!"

Mmmcht whatever, don't ask for nun latter than.! I said rolling my eyes and he laughed walking back out the door and down the hall.

I closed the door and went to the bathroom to undress. I turned the hot water on and pinned my hair up before getting in. I dumped my clothes into the dirty basket and grabbed my wash cloth and got in.