Part 𝟤 || 𝟥|The Maid

Start from the beginning

Circling my thumb over her nipple softly I pulled away, still holding her closer. My eyes finally met hers. She looked at me with the same amount of lust I had for her. She bit down her lips as I took her nipple between my fingers and pinched it. I watched her reaction as I played with her hardened nipple.

Fuck, she was going to be the death of me.

She moaned, finding it harder to keep her eyes open anymore, she arched her back in my hands for more of my touch.

I smirked. I was going to give her a hard time like she was giving me.

I leaned in, slowly kissed down towards the valley of her breasts. My tongue peeked out, testing her fully erected nipple meanwhile my hand made its way towards the south. Her fingers wrapped around my neck as she pulled my hair.

I pulled away and I worshiped her tits. Her nipples were now dark rosy color, so fucking beautiful. I wanted to feast on them forever.

I looked at her eyes to find her staring back at me, her desire pooling between her legs as my fingers got wet the moment I touched her pussy.

I took her nipple again,now worshiped it with my mouth, teasing, licking and sucking her nipple as my fingers played with her core, inside and out, slowly and sweetly.

She pushed her breasts more into my mouth but that wasn't what I wanted now.

I kissed my way down to her stomach, circled my tongue around her belly button. I watched her as she closed her eyes, breathing heavily as she parted her lips, her fists tightened around my hair.

She looked like a fucking goddess. She was making it so hard for me to control myself anymore.

I quickly spread her legs wide to accommodate my shoulders in between them. My head settled right over where I wanted.

My lips were just inches away from her pussy. I slightly blew over her wetness and she cried out my name in pleasure.

"Oh please!"

I chuckled. I wanted to eat her up, fill my mouth with her taste. I was hungry. Starving. It was just as hard for me to keep myself from eating her out but I'd rather have her begging for my tongue first.

"You can say... your pussy seems to have me under a spell. Fascinated is the word I am looking for Bella." I spoke.

She moaned in response, her hands kept pulling me to eat her already. I grabbed both of her hands and pinned them at both sides.

"Do you want my tongue fucking your sweet little cunt princess?"

"Yes please!" She cried out.

"You like the idea of me eating you out in the early morning? Is that what you want? You are going to be sore." I faked concern. Maybe teasing her and watching her writhing under me was going to be my favourite thing when I wake up in the morning.

She shook her head as she looked down at me. Her eyes filled with so much desire. She begged me through her eyes but I needed her words.

"Tell me, do you want that?"

I waited for her, her sweet voice to fill my ears with the words I needed. I gave her breasts a hard squeeze and blew over her wetness one more time as she moaned.

"Yes please! Fuck me with your tongue, Lucifer!"

That's fucking it!

I slashed her core with my decadent. A long fucking suck on her wet clit. All the while, I kept murmuring filthy words to her pussy, that how much I loved her taste. And she kept moaning in pleasure.