First Appointment

October. 

Jimin sat in the passenger seat of the car and stared at his boyfriend who was sitting in the driving seat Excited and nervous.

"Why are you more nervous then me and I'm the one carrying the baby"

Taehyung took Jimin's hand and pecked the skin on it and held it tightly before answering Jimin's question.

"I'm sorry but I wanna make sure my baby and my other baby is healthy."

" I'm pretty sure I am healthy you made sure of that" 

Today was their first real doctor's appointment ever since They found out Jimin was pregnant. Luckily Leedo happened to be the one seeing them. He was a well-known doctor in the field of babies and when Taehyung requested that the best doctor Saw Jimin Leedo was the man for the job.

They sat in the waiting room after checking in at the desk. Jimin was calm and collected but Taehyung was tense. He grabbed his head and tilted it down until the taller boys forehead reached his lips and he left a smooch on it looking back into his eyes

"Taetae Me and baby are fine  Relax."

"It's so scary I really want this and I can't forgive myself if I'm failing to take care of you both."

"You are doing great as my Boyfriend and as a father."

"Okay, but can you like hold my hand please..."

"Yes, I can you big baby."

We waited for a while and after a while, we were finally called and we headed to the room.

"Omg my anxiety just went through the roof babe"

"sweet Jesus Taehyung come here come here "

"Say it with me. Jimin and baby is fine"

 They were saying it together repeatedly until the door opened and leedo came in ready to see Jimin.

"Ohh you are one of those fathers"

"This is literally The scariest shit ever Leedo please tell me they are both fine."

He did a thorough check-up making sure everything was good and okay. He left the room and came back 10 minutes later ready to speak with us.

"Everything looks so good, Jimin is healthy and that means the baby will be healthy as well."

"I knew it," Jimin said ruffling up Taehyungs hair.

A sigh left Taehyungs mouth and Jimin giggled at his protective father's side.

"Aht Taehyung you sighed to soon because of course, it is very good that Jimin is healthy he is in his second month"

They both looked up in confusion

"That means, Mood swings, Food cravings, Fatigue, Constipation, "

"Aisshhh Jimin can be more annoying then he already is" Jimin popped him upside his head 

"Anywho is that all. for now"

"Yes I will be seeing you guys another time, Taehyung buckle up."

Instead of going straight home, they decided they were going to go to Hwanwoong and Jin's place. they parked outside the nice home and walked towards the door. Of course, Jimin still had the key, he was welcome there anytime. This was Taehyungs first time and he would be meeting Jin in the person for the first time. 

Jimin opened the door and saw everyone on the couch Including Namjoon Hyung

"Wow everyone is here."

Jin jumped up running to hug his little brother and ruffled up his hair.

"Are you really pregnant?" Namjoon asked Looking up at jimin who had a small but noticeable bump

"Omg you are wow Jimin"

"And this is The Kim Taehyung," Jin said stretching his hand out towards the black-haired boy and he reached out shook my hand.

Jimin's Perspective:

This was absolutely wonderful. We sat there talking to the teacher and I watched my boyfriend get closer to people dear to me and It made me so happy to see that they got along so well. We spent the whole evening smiling and laughing. We planned our futures, Planned parties, or even going to dinners. 

Soon Leedo came home from a long day of being at the doctor's office and we spoke with him about his day and continued socializing enjoying each other's company. It was such a wonderful time to do so and we haven't gotten to do that.

So me and Taehyung decided we were going to go home and we said our goodbyes to the others and made our way to the car and of course he opened the door for me and helped me in and it made me giggle. Once he got in I looked at him.

"Baby I am only 2 months pregnant I can still do things On my own."

"well you are my baby so I have to do these things for you."

"Well how about kissing me.~"

"Mmm, should I kiss you" Jimin pouted and that's when Taehyung realized.

"Oh my goodness there it is"

"Huh?"

"The mood swings, did you see how fast your mood changed when I refused that kiss" 

Jimin swung at taehyung missing

"Will you stop that and let my pregnancy come naturally"

This is where the hard stuff begins.

-Chapter end.

~

~

~

~(a/n) Okay so I decided I'm going to make the chapters of Jimin's Pregnancy shorter and  Sadly this story Is going to end soon but of course I have more Vmin content in mind. Alright Byeeeee