You want me to what?

Jimin's Perspective:

I stared at Mr.Kim blank-faced as he worked. How is he a CEO, then again watching him work he was very focused and worked so swiftly.  He was obviously good at what he did. I squinted at him baffled at the fact that this big flirt was really a CEO.  I continued staring at him until he looked up making direct eye contact.

"May I ask why you are staring at me kitten~"

"No you may not pretty boy" He is my boss, but I make him so much money I was convinced that no matter what I said he wouldn't fire me. I was going to still follow orders but I wasn't going to let him flirt his with me and any attempt he made I was going to reject. He kept staring into my eyes with those big brown eyes which were deep and he had long eyelashes to go with them. I lost track of my thoughts accidentally saying one of them verbally

"Why are you so hot" He smiled at me and I almost jumped out of my chair I didn't mean to say it but could I even lie. He was very attractive indeed.

"Why thank you kitten~" I wasn't going to let him win so I admitted it

"Yea yea don't get your panties in a bunch" 

"Anyways I'm sorry for keeping you waiting so long but let's get to why I brought you here"

"Yea..?" No smart remark this time, I wanted to know what I was here for

" I want you..." and what he said next caught me completely off guard.

"I'm sorry.. you want me to what?" He smiled filling the air with something thick but poisonous and later after he repeated it I realize what he filled the air with.

"I want you to strip for me"

"What?? are you serious if you wanted me to strip why don't you just come to the club again tonight" 

"Because I want My. Own. Personal. Show"

"You have got to be kidding me, there is no way you are actually serious"

"Do I look like I'm joking, I have a pole right there, I actually want to see up close and personal how The Park Jimin dances." He was actually serious... alright performing was what I did best. I turned to notice there was a chair near the pole I went to move it so it faced the pole and Mr.Kim stood up. I grabbed him by his tie making him follow me to the chair, I stopped him once he was in front of the chair and I turned around. still holding on to his tie standing on my tiptoes I whispered...

"You want a show, I'll give you a show," I said finally figuring out what this man was emitting. Lust. He wanted me badly and I could feel it. But he wasn't going to get it so easily. It was gonna take way more than that fine figure and beautiful face to have me. I pushed him onto the chair releasing his tie and taking off my blazer and throwing it at him.

Taehyung's Perspective

He was very good at the movements he made. He kicked off his boots and bent over in front of me while pulling his pants off.

"Lace hmm~" wearing lace panties wasn't a one-time thing then, he wore them daily. I could tell this little man was a little bit nasty, but only for the right person. Lace panties, flexible and agile body, tan milky skin tone, toned and tight body. He was perfect for the stripper world. He kept on dancing taking off everything but his black shirt, panties, and his choker. even going the extra length and placing his self on my lap and twirling his hips.

"Don't even think about touching." I thought about it but I was going to hold off

"Are you trying to arouse me~" he rolled his eyes getting back up and grabbing hold of the pole he slowly went down into a split using the pole as support and using it to quickly pull his self back up and doing tricks on it.

"Wow you can stop now...... or if you wanna keep going for me ill allow it ~" 

"I love performing but I'm actually done. so what was that for, why did I just do that what was the reason" 

"I was analyzing you and your movements... I want you to be my manager during the week and you can go back and strip on the weekends  that part was optional though,"

"Why would I do that? Give me one good reason... and it better be that damn good"

"Oh I have one how about.. because I'm your boss and I said so" He was slowly getting dressed while arguing with me and the way it would seem made me giggle

"You look like we just had sex and you caught me with someone else so now you are leaving me"

"Keep dreaming pretty boy" He was finally fully dressed and he put on his boots. "Anyways when you do want me to start."

"Tomorrow. you will be working from 1 to 8. I'll tell my secretary to put you in the system as my manager and My other manager Wooyoung will be here tomorrow to teach you what you need to know."

"Okay great, can I leave?" 

"After you come give me a kiss"

"If I do it will you leave me the hell alone for the rest of the day"

"So harsh I can't promise you"

"Fine whatever" He kissed me on the lips but i was only asking for a kiss on the cheek.

"Is that strawberry" that's exactly what it tasted like. a fruit-like flavor that came from his plump red lips.

"Goodbye Mr.Kim see you tomorrow "

" Yes you will. Jimin"

Jimin's perspective: 

I walked out the building making my way to my car. I entered through the drivers seat and started it picking up my phone as I  waited for my car to warm up.. I decided to call hwa letting him know i was coming home now.

me: Hey bestie ill be home soon
Bestie: omg what happened
me: ill tell you when i get there
bestie: can i get a small summary
me: He wanted a personal show
me: and then Promoted me
me: like what is he after
Bestie: oh wow you were right ill wait for u to get here
bestie: I'm going to sit in ur room with snacks okay?
me: okay I love you see you soon
Bestie: I love you more chim
~
~
~
~
(A/n) I'm kinda late with this but Hwanwoong/Hwa is from oneus and ill leave a picture also he is so fun to watch go look up "hwanwoong snatching men left to right" and you will see why I made him a fellow stripper
..here's the pic of this sweetie pie because I just love him.

alrighty, he is so cute I know but see you guys next chapter..!!

(a/n) update UMMM THERE WAS A SHIT LOAD OF ERRORS Bye fellow writers go ahead and download Grammarly!! this shit saving my ass