Ch79 - 凹凸 combination.

Start from the beginning

39 |【Floor Owner】But what if there is a freshman this year that is more handsome than You-xuezhang... EMMM, pretend I didn't say that, let's just continue, everyone in their places!

50 | Hahahahaha! Floor Owner is wise.

55 | I don't want to say this but, someone who is more handsome than You-xuezhang really doesn't exist.

58 | Someone wants to wrest away the title of the handsome boy in school? Hehe, with the face value that You-xuezhang has, we're not scared at all!

...

80 | It's useless to contend about who's the handsome person in our school; it's more realistic to talk about which faculty the campus belle will come from.

84 | Regarding this topic, our music conservatory cannot be left out. IMHO, compared to my conservatory, everyone else here is garbage.

88 | Can you have some face! Are the ladies from our Fine Arts Academy not pretty?? There are so many ladies with long and slender legs, does your faculty have it?

90 | Last year, the campus belle Liang Chuhan entered our Liberal Arts College, you should let that sink in.

...

280 | It hasn't began? I've already refreshed this post thrice.

300 | Sitting here and waiting.

...

465 | Ahhhh they're here, they're here!! Coordinating from the Faculty of Journalism, a beautiful younger sister with long legs, white skin and of a tall stature has arrived!

466 | Damn, really?!! Upload a photo quickly! Fly rubbing its hands together!

468 | I've been waiting for this, thankfully, I didn't bow out!

469 | 【Photo】【Photo】The front and side profile, this girl is particularly well-behaved, as a side-note, she even made a heart with her fingers! Isn't she good-looking!!

500 | Let me see let me see—Ooo she's pretty! The Faculty of Journalism scores the first point!!!!

Liao Su scrolled down the floors one by one and he looked through them with relish. The Faculty of Journalism was the first to open their stall, but the other faculties welcoming the new arrivals were not weak either as they followed up unceasingly, starting with the Fine Arts Academy who brandished a few beautiful freshmen like they were tussling over treasure. Needless to say, not only was the minimum score requirement for A University high this year, even the face value was a grade higher as compared to last year. With the beauties falling over one another in their eagerness to fight for admiration, it was truly a feast for eyes and it was hard to take it all in.

Liao Su was not frivolous by nature but he did possess a heart that admired beauty. While he was looking, he commented: "This one is very good-looking ah~ This one is good looking too, wah, why isn't this girl in our Physical Education Institution? If I could see her every day, I would continue to persist in my training even if I was tired. Brother Liang, take a look."

You Liangxing was not very interested. After giving it a glance, he started to compile the tasks that the student union had to do tonight.

Seeing that You Liangxing had moved his head away, Liao Su did not insist upon it and he continued to swipe through the post. After flipping through ten or more pages, he noticed that it was unlikely that he would reach the end in the foreseeable future. Since it was a live update, it meant that the new posts in the thread would not stop coming in, and he could only pay attention to specific posts from time to time. Liao Su continued to scroll through it, and he would occasionally see a few faculties releasing the photographs of their male freshmen. However, after inspecting it closely, he supposed they could be considered as attractive and they were okay to look at, but if they wanted to compare with You Liangxing, they were lacking a fair bit.