Chapter 20

New character: Chanell. She is Danielle's mother and Cash's baby mama.

Sorry for any mistakes.

Lance's POV

*Later that night*

"So you telling me that Chanell is with Crystal's ex boyfriend, Cash?" Byrd asked me.

"That's exactly what I'm saying. She's pregnant by Cash and she say she in love. How the fuck can that bitch have a baby on the way and she don't even take care of her first child. He not in love with her cause he been trying to get back with Crystal the whole they have been dating," I asked getting upset all over again.

"You think he got her pregnant on purpose just to make Crystal mad?" Vince asked.

"I don't know. What I do know is with them being together and you and Chaz having y'all issues, Danielle nor Crystal is safe," I said.

"Don't worry about it. We're going to keep them safe. I say you, Danielle, and Crystal take a vacation while we handle Chaz and his crew," Byrd suggested.

"I don't want everything to go down without me," I said.

"Well you don't want them to go on vacation without you. What if something happen to them and you're not there?" Vince said. I thought about it for a second. They were right. With all this shit going on, I just needed to protect my daughter and Crystal. Vince passed me the blunt he was smoking and I took two hits of it before passing it back.

*windows shatter*

Byrd and I took out our guns and hid behind something as gunshots began to fire. Vince went to his secret cabinet and pulled out a M16 fully automatic, "I know damn well nobody is shooting up my motherfucking house," Vince said as he stood up and fired multiple rounds as people walked inside firing their guns. Vince loved guns so of course he had the best guns there was. His favorite was the M16 of course. Laura came down firing her 12 gauge semi-automatic. Vince and Laura took out everybody that walked in. Byrd and I didn't even have to do anything all because Vince and Laura loved to play with their damn guns. But it was one person that they missed. He stood up and fired before I could fire back. All of sudden I felt a sharp ass pain go through my chest. I fell back and hit the floor hard. I could barely get a breath out as my eyelids close. Nothing but my life flashed before me.

Crystal's POV

It was just me at Lance's apartment. Danielle was staying with his mother, Lynn, for the night. I didn't feel safe staying at his apartment for the simple fact that him and Cash had that little run in earlier at the mall. I couldn't believe that Cash's baby mama was Danielle's mother. How could she have another child and not take care of her first child? It was disrespectful and foul in my eyes and I knew that Lance was really pissed off. I would have been pissed off too. Like if you have a child in this world, handle your business and give your child everything you've never had. I know I wasn't a mother and didn't plan on being one anytime soon but still I knew what to do.

I ran me a hot bath and began to soak. It felt so good to just relax. Everything that happened in my life hit me at once. Nothing but tears flowed from my eyes. I reached to grab my phone then called Lance. I wanted him to come home and hold me and just be here with me but I didn't get an answer so I figured he was busy handling his business. Before I could sit my phone back down, a call came through. It was my cousin Jasmine.

"Hello," I answered.

"Crystal where are you? I need to get away from Jr as quick as possible," Jasmine cried.

"I'm at HillCreste Apartments. Apartment 104," I said.

"Okay I'm...I'm like ten minutes away," Jasmine said before hanging up. I didn't know what the hell happened with Jasmine and Jr but if he hurt my damn cousin in any way, that ass was mine. Family is one thing I don't play about. I might be sweet and all but one thing Casey has alway taught me is to alway stick up for family even if it leads to killing a motherfucker.

*knocks on door*

"Jasmine," I screamed after I opened the door. Jasmine had on a big black pea coat and had shades over her eyes. She wouldn't look up at me.

"Hey, can I come in?" She asked still looking down.

"Yea come in. What's going on?" I asked leading her to the couch.

"Jr is crazy," Jasmine answered.

"What happened? Take those shades and look at me," I demanded.

Jasmine took her shades off and I couldn't do nothing but stare. "I caught him cheating. I started packing my stuff and I told him I was leaving. Next thing I knew I felt his rough hands go across my face. He just kept beating me," Jasmine explained.

"You're not going back there. He's got it coming to him. Ain't no way in hell I'm gon let him get away with this," I said getting up to go get my phone. I seen that I had thirty missed calls from Laura so I called her back. When she told me what happened to Lance, my heart skipped a beat then started beating uncontrollably. I quickly put on some clothes and rushed out the apartment with Jasmine. I didn't want to leave her behind because I didn't want nothing to happen to her again. When we got inside my car, Jasmine got a call on her phone. After she answered and heard whoever it was say what they had to tell her, she dropped her phone then looked at me and started crying.

"Jasmine what is it?" I questioned in concerned.

"GG stopped breathing," Jasmine cried. My world was crashing down. Jasmine then Lance and now GG. What else could happen to make this night even worse? Both Lance and GG were at the same hospital. I would have to go back and forth between both of them. I couldn't lose both of them at the same time. I didn't want to lose them at separate times. I prayed silently before taking off. I needed God to be with me and to answer my prayers. Couldn't lose another person that was close to me.

_________________________________

Comment and Vote :) just a quick update