Chapter 26

I met up with my pops and my brothers once again. I thought I was going to go back and lay up under Crystal but no. Chaz pussy ass messed that up. Now it was time for him to get messed up. I didn't care about that damn promise anymore and Crystal shouldn't care either. Chaz put his motherfucking on her and that was real disrespectful to me and her.

"So what you want to do? It's your call," Byrd asked.

"All of them must die," I said.

"Get the bring out the toys tonight," Vince said. Our bodyguard came in with Quez beside him. I stood up and pointed my gun at Quez's head. He lifted his hands.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked.

"I came to make peace with y'all," Quez said.

"What you mean?" Byrd asked.

"My mom, Sarah Williams, just told me that I'm related to y'all," Quez said. I turned to Byrd who was just confused as I was.

"Sarah? I haven't seen Sarah since we were eight," Byrd said.

"I know sir. Actually she's outside," Quez said.

"Bring her in," Byrd demanded our bodyguard. I put down my gun.

"Hey Byrd," a slim, brown skin woman said as she walked. My dad stood up.

"Sarah this is your boy?" Byrd asked.

"Yes. I told him that he didn't need to be going against family. I know I left with my father when I was twelve and haven't seen this side of the family since then but still family is family. He has nothing to do with Chaz. I ended that weeks ago," Sarah said.

"So he's not running with anyone?" Byrd asked.

"Not at all. The only person he will be running with is me if I decide to get in the family business. My boy is loyal to family. I've taught him that since he was little. I told him it doesn't matter if you just met them. Blood is thicker than water and them motherfuckers he was running with, wishy washy," Sarah explained.

"All I know is the game. I don't know nothing else. I don't expect y'all to trust me right off the bat, but I am loyal. I was loyal to Chaz, but I'm loyal to family first," Quez responded. I pressed my lips together and sat back down. My pops was satisfied. I knew he was going to let Quez run with us because he was family, but first he had to be put to the test.

"Where is Jasmine?" I asked CJ.

"She left my house this morning," CJ said, "Was she not there?"

"Nah," I said. CJ looked confused. He then checked his phone. Some random number was face-timing him. We all gathered around to see who it was. It was Jr with Jasmine. Jasmine was tied up to a chair and had duct tape around her mouth. All of our noses flared up as we watched Jr slap Jasmine around. CJ began to ball his fist.

"If you want to see your girl alive again I suggest you bring yo ass over here. You got thirty minutes before I kill her ass but first I'm going to fuck her so give me at least ten minutes. I doubt all of y'all will make it here in time. Seems to me that y'all are at the warehouse that we kicked in last night," Jr said. He ripped the tape off of Jasmine's mouth and she cried out for pain. Jr pulled down his pants and tried forcing Jasmine to suck him. CJ threw his phone at the wall and stood up to rush to the car. We all followed behind. I was glad that I had drove the Audi R8 Spyder. All of us had fast cars. We was going to make it there in about fifteen minutes. This nigga didn't know who the hell he was fucking with.

After Quez told us the location where Jasmine and Jr was, we arrived at the warehouse. We all pulled out our guns. Vince of course had the most advanced gun. We all ran up to the warehouse not giving a damn how many niggas was in that bitch. One of our boys kicked down the door and we all ran in. We was shocked because nobody was in the warehouse but Jasmine. She was laying there crying, naked. CJ ran to her and covered her body. My jaws clenched. These niggas was too damn disrespectful. First Chaz hitting my girl and now Jr raping Jasmine. These niggas had to die. We all went back to our cars. Something wasn't right. This nigga had us come but he wasn't here and he left Jasmine in the warehouse without killing her. I was starting to think that they was playing with us. I was starting to think that somebody else other than them was behind the shit because Crystal never touched Chanell but Chaz threatened her about touching Chanell again. CJ and I needed to get Jasmine and Crystal a new place to stay. Chaz and his boys already knew the location to their new apartment. They wasn't safe there. I still wanted to move into a house with Crystal but I wanted her to want the same thing. Hopefully she would say yes this time.

*couple days later*

I had been staying at Crystal and Jasmine's place ever since the accident that happened a couple days before. Vince was taking over my warehouse so I could watch over Crystal and Jasmine. When I had to be at the warehouse for business, I had a bodyguard with both of them at all times. I didn't want nothing else to happen to them. The crew and I had to come up with a plan to kill these niggas asap. To tell the truth none of us was safe. If anything was to happen to Crystal or Danielle I swear all of California would be dead. I called up a good friend of mine and asked her to find me with at least four bedroom and four and half bathrooms. Crystal and Jasmine wasn't safe living in this damn apartment, but we wasn't going to get rid of it. We was going to make Chaz think that they're still living here when really they were living in a new house. I walked into the kitchen to see that Crystal was cooking. I loved a girl that could cook and Crystal damn sure knew how.

"Good morning," Crystal said.

"Morning,"

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"I was wondering if you would move in with me,"

"I've been thinking about it but where is Jasmine going to stay?"

"Us. I already have someone looking for a four bedroom and four and a half bathroom house that's an hour away from here,"

"Four?"

"You, Jasmine, Danielle, and I,"

"That'll work," Crystal said. I smirked at her as she smiled at me. This whole situation went better than I thought it would have. Crystal turned on some music. I joined in and began singing to her. I knew it turned her on and what's better than morning sex?

*later that evening*

*phone call*

Byrd: Get down to the hospital now

Me: What's wrong?

Byrd: Just get here now

I woke Crystal out of her nap and told her to get dressed. CJ and Jasmine were in the living room. I made all of them come with me. Something had to be wrong if my pops didn't explain what was going on over the phone. I rushed us to the hospital and met up with my pops. I saw that the whole family was in the waiting room. Sarah was wrapped up in my moms arms crying her eyes out. All of sudden the thought of Quez came in my head. I looked at my pops and he shook his head.

"What happened?" CJ asked.

"I don't know. I'm waiting to go back there," Byrd answered.

"Williams family?" The doctor asked. Byrd raised his long, fat finger in the air. "He would like to speak to a Byrd, Lance, Vince, and CJ Williams." We all walked behind the doctor to Quez's hospital room. He looked horrible. His face was so fucked up. He had stitches in his nose, a busted lip, a black eye, and a bandage around his head. Who the hell could have done this shit to him? Whoever it was, was going to get a visit from us. We don't play around when it comes to family.