Chapter 10

Sorry for any mistakes. Enjoy

Cash's POV

Last night with Crystal was amazing. Never have I had a girl that was that damn wet. I wanted to do it again this morning but Crystal wasn't even beside me when I woke up. I put on some basketball shorts then went to go see where she was. Jasmine and Jr weren't in their room so I knew that they had left and went somewhere. Out of no where a good ass smell hit me. I walked to the kitchen to see Crystal standing there with some blue and white plaid booty shorts and a white spaghetti strapped tank top on. I walked up behind her quietly and hugged her from behind. She jumped a little which made me laugh. She kissed me so passionately. I didn't know what it was about Crystal but she made a nigga feel like a king.

"Good Morning," She said in a sexy as voice.

"Good Morning. What's all this?" I asked.

"Breakfast for me and you,"

"Where everybody else at?"

"I don't know. I just told them to leave for a while,"

"Why?"

Crystal finished cooking then turned around tongue kissed me. I picked her up and wrapped her legs around my waist as we had a full make out session. The way she was kissing me as she let her fingers roam my head made me get on hard. I guess she felt my man hood because she got down off of me and started playing inside my basketball shorts. Crystal began sucking and kissing on my neck which made me get even harder.

"Don't start nothing you can't finish," I whispered in her ear.

"I can finish alright. Can you?" She asked. I licked my lips then picked her up bridal style and took her back to the bedroom. Can't go wrong with having morning sex.

It was eleven fifteen when Crystal and I got done. I could've went more rounds with her but the crew and I had to get ready for tonight. Nothing could go wrong or else our lives could be over. Crystal didn't too much like me being apart of the game but I had to make money somehow. I took a shower then got dressed. Not my best outfit but I wasn't trying to impress anybody. I got the girl I wanted and she was laying in the bed knocked out. I kissed Crystal's forehead before I left the house to meet up with the crew.

Crystal's POV

It was close to two in the afternoon when I woke back up. My back was killing me and I knew the reason why. Cash had a big one and knew exactly what he was doing with it. The doorbell started ringing but I didn't feel like getting up to see who it was. I sighed then crawled out of bed. I slowly walked to the door and peeped out the peephole. I didn't know who the hell this lady was dressed in all black but I wanted to know. I opened the door and greeted her.

"Hi is Cash, Jr, or Quez here?" she asked.

"No," I answered.

"Is anybody here?"

"No,"

"Good. Get her." Out of no where a bunch of dudes dressed in all black rushed in at once and grabbed me. I tried fighting them off but they were stronger than me. I didn't know who these people were and I didn't know where the hell Chaz was. They threw inside the back of a van then the driver sped off. What could be happening?

I guess we had made it to our destination after riding around for like an hour. Two dudes grabbed me by my arms. One grabbed my left while the other grabbed my right. The same lady opened the back of the van. I just gave her a cold stare as she smirked at me. They dragged me all the way to the inside of an abandoned building that we had stopped at. My arms were burning after they had let go and began to tie me up to a chair. We waited for hours for someone that I knew from ninth grade to come into the building. He looked at me in shocked then looked at the lady that had knocked on my door.