Chapter 12

Crystal's POV

I woke up before Cash did and when I looked at him, I got pissed. I began slapping him and beating on him making him wake up from his sleep. I got out of the bed quick. I began throwing shit at him because he wasn't shit and he knew he wasn't shit.

"What the fuck is your problem girl?" Cash yelled at me.

"You ain't shit Cash. Who the hell putting hickies on your damn neck? We just got back together and you're already cheating on me? I swear if you've fucked another bitch and I just gave myself away to you, I will kill you," I said.

"I didn't fuck no one. Yea she put some hickies on my neck but I ain't fuck her," Cash explained. Then I noticed that he got a text on his phone. I grabbed it and read it.

"You just fucking lied to me! This text says and I quote "Love the way you put it down last night."" I chunked Cash's phone at his head but he ducked. Bet he won't get no more text messages from any hoe of his because his phone is out of there. "Get your shit and leave. Never come back and I mean that."

Cash grabbed his stuff and left out my room. I took a deep breath and thought to myself. It was time for me to start a new life. I decided that I would transfer to a college in California starting in January which was only four months away. I didn't want to leave Casey but I had to do what was best for me. Jasmine and Saige came inside my room and sat at the end of the bed. I already knew what they was here for.

"What happened?" Saige asked.

"He cheated," I responded.

"Y'all just got together?" Jasmine said.

"Yea. It hurts but I'm not going to let that ruin me. I'm going to transfer to a college in California in January," I said.

"Don't leave," Saige begged.

"I got to do what's best for me. There's nothing here in Atlanta for me. You got all this drama going on and I don't like it. I don't want to be apart of it," I told her.

"I understand. I've been thinking about moving back to Louisiana. This fast life is not for me," Jasmine agreed. Saige got up and stormed out the room. I felt bad but at the same time I wasn't going to let anyone stop me from doing what I wanted to do and moving to California is something I wanted to do. I wanted to get away from this fast life and really get away from Cash. I knew if I stayed around he would be right back with me and I refuse to be someone who doesn't care about me. When I glo up, he's going to wish that he'd never cheated on me.

Cash's POV

I felt bad that I did Crystal wrong. The whole situation with Derek just had me all fucked up. I didn't care about shit and didn't about nobody but myself. I wanted to go back in Crystal's room and apologize and beg for another chance but I knew that I had fucked up. Hopefully she would forgive me soon so that we can try and work things out. I met up with Chaz and the crew to talk more about the Montez's. I just wanted to wipe them out already. If it wasn't for that nigga then my head would have been in the right place. Chaz didn't want to step to them first. he wanted them to come to us which would probably be a long time from now but Chaz did say that he had gotten a call from one of them saying that we all might want to stick together today because they was coming for us. Honestly I believe they're lying. They don't put no fear in my motherfucking heart. I was ready for them so for the rest of the day, the whole crew and I waited on them to come.

*11 o'clock that night"

*window shatters*

We were all chilling when all of a sudden a brick was thrown through the window. Next, wood that had been set on fire was thrown through the other windows. Gun shots fired through the broken glass. The whole crew grabbed their guns and got ready for war. The first thought that came to my head was Crystal. I ran upstairs to look for her. Her, Jasmine and Saige were locked inside the bathroom. I told them to follow me to the escape way where the Mercedes was. I gave Saige the key and told all three of them to go somewhere away from her. I went back inside and prepared myself for war. I said a silently prayer and began going crazy.

The gun shots calmed down from outside. One of the crew members looked outside and said that they were gone. I looked around and saw that the house was fucked up then I focused my attention toward Chaz. He was holding Casey in his arms. She was covered in blood.

"Someone go get the fucking car," Chaz ordered as he carried her outside. We all followed and got inside the truck that was waiting for us. We rushed to the hospital. Once we got there, all eyes were on us. We were all covered in Casey's blood. I then remembered that the girls was somewhere so I told Jr to call Jasmine and tell them to meet us at the hospital. I didn't want Crystal to see Casey in this condition but I rather her be here than out there with the Montez's still alive. When the girl's arrived I knew that Crystal had been crying. I tried pulling her into my arms but she punched me dead in my nose and pushed me out the way. Blood starting dripping. I guess I deserved that since I did cheat on her but damn all I'm trying to do is comfort her. The girls went to sit by Chaz while the boys and I sat across from them. We waited at least six hours for the doctor to come out and give us an update. He said we had a choice to either let her go or put her on life support. Chaz told them to put her on life support and see where things lead to. I just pray to God that Casey be alright and that Crystal find it in her heart to forgive me.

*three months late* Crystal's POV

These past three months has been nothing but hell and I was ready to get away from all the bullshit. Casey was still in the hospital on life support and it kills me to see her in that condition. My family from Louisiana all came to be with Casey and I in this time of need. I moved out of Chaz's place and starting staying with my aunt until it was time for me to move to California. Today was the day that Chaz and my family had to decide on whether to keep Casey on life support or let her go Home. I didn't want to lose my sister but if God wanted her Home then I couldn't stop it. We all met up at the hospital but before we could tell the doctor to keep Casey on life support, he gave us the most devastating news of our lives. I couldn't believe that my sister was gone and I couldn't even say goodbye. I began to get emotional. I tried not to break down but I just had to let it. My sister. My blood sister was gone and I didn't get a chance to say goodbye. Casey was there for me when I needed her. She was a mother to me when my mother wasn't. She took me away from the abuse and I appreciated her for that. She gave me a better life. I told her thank you all the time but words could never explain how thankful I am for her. I know I have to get away from here and make her happy by graduating from college and that's exactly what I'm going to do.

*Saturday at the church*

Today was Casey's funeral and I knew that this was going to be the hardest time for me. I didn't want to bury my sister this early in life. It was a closed casket funeral because GG didn't want people taking pictures of her. She thought it was rude which it is. Everyone stood as the family and I came down the aisle then took a seat after we sat down. It was time for the funeral to start. Why did it have to be my sister laying inside that casket? I sighed then came to the conclusion that it is what God wanted and I couldn't go against him. This was just a sign. Time to change my life and get away from here.

Comment and Vote:)