Chapter 9

sorry for any mistakes

Crystal's POV

It's been a year since I've seen Cash. I didn't want to go see him behind bars. He was charged for drugs. Most people get more time for drugs but Cash had a good lawyer and he was getting out for good behavior. Cash and I wasn't together anymore which crushed me even though I'm the one that broke up with him. I missed him and we didn't even get that far but I was now talking to this other dude named Deon. Deon was sweet as can be. He was more of the good guy that didn't drink or smoke weed and stuff like that. Dominique had her baby nine months ago and not only that her and Cash got back together when she went to go see him in the jail a few months after the baby was born. Today was the day that he was getting out. I was happy but at the same time I was still mad that he cheated on me.

"Crystal!" Jasmine shouted as she walked into my room.

"What?" I asked.

"Someone is here to see you," Jasmine responded.

I looked at the door and there stood Cash looking sexy as ever. I guess he was bench pressing the whole time he was in jail because he had gained a little muscle but he was still skinny. Butterflies formed in my stomach and I really didn't know why. I was just happy to see him. Jasmine walked out of my room as Cash sat on the end of my bed and stared at me which made me nervous.

"Hey," I said.

"Wassup?" He responded.

"Glad to see you,"

"Yea you ain't seen me in a year. You got a new nigga and everything. I see you done Glo'd up," Cash said making me laugh a little.

"Yep and you got a baby and you're back with Dominique,"

"Let's not even talk about Dominique. I'm here to see how you've been,"

"I've been good,"

"Cool. Well I'm gon' get out here and go see my little one. I'll catch up with you later," said Cash. He walked out the room and all my feelings came rushing back at once. We ended before we got started. I wouldn't mind starting all over again with him but he was with Dominique and they were a happy family. I wasn't going to interfere with that. Deon text me a few minutes later cancelling our plans for tonight. For some reason he became really busy out of no where and I didn't know exactly what he was doing. He said it was work so I just left it alone. It didn't even bother me anymore. I guess it was just going to be another lonely night. Movies and cookies and cream ice cream. I got out of bed and walked downstairs. Jasmine and Jr was all laid up on the couch which made me jealous. I already knew that Saige and Quez was in the bedroom like always. They made me want to puke for real. I was looking for my own place. Of course Chaz didn't want me to move out because nobody was going to be staying with me if I got my own place. I understood that he loved me like his own child but it was time for me to move out.

"Aye Crystal," Jr yelled out.

"Wassup?" I asked.

"Come with us and go bowling. Cash going,"

"I'll come but what does Cash has to do with me coming?"

"You know you still got feelings for him. Hell he probably still got feelings for,"

"I doubt it. He's happy with Dominique and I'm happy with Deon,"

"Yea whatever but we heading out in about ten minutes."

I walked back upstairs to get dressed. I was kind of happy that Cash was coming but I didn't want Dominique to be there. I was the jealous type of girl even though he wasn't mine. I wanted him to be mine and I made a mistake by calling it off with him because the picture that was sent to me a year ago was old as hell. Quez and Jr showed me the picture on Instagram a couple weeks after Cash was sent to jail. I felt so bad and I hoped that he would forgive me.