Chapter 28

Lance's POV

Things have been calm for the last two months. No sight of Chaz, Cash, or Jr. I haven't even heard anything from them or about them. We had finally moved into our new house. It was everything I asked for. Had a pool and jacuzzi in the back which was great. Crystal and I's room was the best feature in the house besides the theatre. Crystal's hormones have been out of control and I don't know why. She just wanted to have sex for breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, dessert, and for a midnight snack. She was a damn horn ball. I was disgusted by the sound of throwing up. I rushed into the bathroom and pulled Crystal's hair out from her face. She lifted her head up and that throw up smelled like shit. I scrunched up my face as she wiped her face.

"What the hell you've been eating? Ass?" I asked.

"Fuck you and no," Crystal said coughing.

"What the hell wrong with you?"

"My stomach is killing me. I'm nauseous and I don't feel good at all,"

"Take yo ass to the doctor," I said handing her a warm, wet towel.

"I don't need to see a doctor," She said snatching the towel out of my hand.

"Yea you do and you're going to see one tomorrow. I don't give a fuck if you like it or not," I said then walked out the door. I finished unpacking boxes then started unpacking Danielle's boxes. I wish she was old enough to do the shit herself. All she wanted to do was watch TV and play with her dolls. Jasmine and CJ walked in playing Walk It Out Remix. That old ass song still made people dance. CJ ole's buttermilk mouth ass came in walking it out.

"Aye," CJ said snapping his fingers.

"Fuck it up bae. Fuck it up bae," Jasmine said as she crossed her hands over her hands then dipped to pop her ass up and down twice.

"Fuck em', fuck em', fuck em"," CJ repeated.

"Get it Danielle," I looked at Danielle as she was dancing with her apple juice in her hand. I couldn't do nothing but laughed because it was funny as hell. I thought all children was funny when they try to dance. I shook my head and continued to unpack.

"Aye bro, you know moms want to have a dinner with the family including Crystal's family," CJ said.

"When?" I asked.

"Tonight," CJ responded. I shrugged my shoulders. Hopefully Crystal's family could make dinner tonight. I knew my moms was going to through down in the kitchen.

*after dinner*

Dinner went well with all the family together. They kept asking what was wrong with Crystal cause she kept going back and forth from the bathroom and I knew she was throwing up. Hopefully this doctor visit would explain to us what's going on with her. I needed my baby to go back to being again. Vince, CJ and I headed to the strip club. We all needed a break from the game and what better way to relax than to see females shaking their ass even though them brauds had nothing on my baby, but the way she was throwing up today, I didn't want to be around that shit. Made my damn stomach turn.

It was midnight when we left out the doors of the strip club. I walked to my car and noticed that my damn window was shattered. I examined the inside of the car. I found a brick with a note attached to it:

 You and your little bitch got it coming. I suggest y'all move around if you don't want you head blown off.

The note was signed anonymously. I don't know why people chose to fuck with me and mine. Obviously the motherfuckers was scared because they can't even give me their motherfucking name and pissed me off. I knew I was going to find out who the hell wrote this note and I was going to find out who threw it through my window. Bitches so fucking childish these days. CJ dropped me off at the crib and I wish I hadn't came home. Crystal was pissed the fuck off.

"So why you got bitches calling my phone with petty shit?" Crystal yelled at me.

"What the fuck you talking about?" I asked.

"Some bitch called my phone asking do I know where the fuck you've been! Where have you've been?" Crystal asked.

"I been at the damn strip club with CJ and Vince,"

"You touch one of them nasty bitches?" Crystal questioned as she pushed my forehead with her index finger.

"No. What kind of a question is that?"

"A question I just asked! Let me find out you've been fucking around on me. I promise I'm gon fuck yo ass up," Crystal said storming to the bedroom. I don't where the hell her damn attitude came from, but it was turning me on. I walked to the bedroom and saw her sitting on the bed looking at me angry. Her nose flared up. She was sexy as hell when she was mad. I might have to start making her mad on purpose.

"So you got a problem with me?" I asked.

"I sure do," She said with an attitude as she folded her arms.

"Ima solve that. Give me a minute,"

"I'm going to sleep,"

"Alright. You think you're going to sleep," I said walking into the bathroom. I took a quick shower then got in bed with Crystal. I knew her ass wasn't sleep. She was just pretending. I gave the back of her shoulders some soft kisses knowing that made her hot. She arched her back a little. That's when I stopped and turned out the lights. I face her back keeping a little space in between us. "Goodnight," I whispered. She arched her back putting all her ass on my manhood. She knew what she was doing just like I knew what I was doing. I grabbed the left side of waist and pulled her aggressively to me. She was breathing hard now. I sucked on her neck as my hands made their way to her vaginal area. The thing I loved about Crystal was that she got real wet, real quick.

"I want you," I whispered in her ear.

"Lance I'm tired and you're making me wet," Crystal said softly. I licked my lips and smirked at her.

"Too bad. I don't get tired," I said and took her from behind. That first moan she cried out was the best moan of the whole entire of night. Her facial expression is what made it the best. Babies was going to be made tonight.

*11 a.m at the doctors office*

We had to go through a series of tests to find out what was wrong with Crystal. The doctors couldn't find out what the hell was wrong. Then all of a sudden the doctor hit us with the question. "Ms. Moore, are you pregnant?" Crystal shook her head quickly. The doctor insisted that we allow him to do an ultrasound on Crystal's stomach. We waited for the female doctor to come. I didn't want no nigga looking at my girl. I don't give a damn if he was a doctor or not. And that's how it's going to be when she do gets pregnant and the baby is ready to pop out. I'm the only one that can look down there. The female doctor came and proceeded with what she had to do to check to see if there was a baby present.

"Well Ms. Moore, you are definitely pregnant," the doctor said. Crystal's eyes widened. My eyes widened. I wasn't expecting a baby with Crystal this soon. She was three months pregnant almost four. Now I really had to keep an eye for her. I needed to find Chaz, Cash, and Jr asap and handle them. I couldn't have them doing anything to harm Crystal or our unborn child.