37

(Y/n)'s pov 

"You sure he doesn't sound too flirty (Y/n)?" 

I chuckled, a bit amused over how Shouyou was getting a bit worked up. "Shouyou, Satoshi just wants to catch up. I'm sure there are no intentions on him getting close with me in that way."

Shouyou and I were doing our daily calls. It does feel heartwarming to at least hear him every day. 

"Hmm, you better tell me what happened when you get back." I could already imagine the adorable pout on his face as he spoke. "I was always suspicious of that guy." 

My eyes widen. "Eh? What do you mean?" 

"N-Nothing important! I was immature back then." 

"Back then? Shouyou, it hasn't even been a year since we graduated." I pointed out, giggling a little. Although I was still confused about him being suspicious over Satoshi. "So you were saying?" I urged him to continued. 

He was silent for a moment but began to speak, "Before we started dating, eh... I sort of got jealous of every guy I've seen you with." 

Oh, how the blood rushed to my face from his words. "Really? You don't say..." I'm not lying when I say felt a little flustered right now. 

"But I'm yours now." I smiled, but he couldn't see it. 

His voice sounded a bit deeper right now. "Oh yeah? Then why don't you show me?" I might be off, but he probably has a smile like a proud idiot written all over him.  

My face was 50 different shades of red. I figured I'd end up forgetting how to speak. 

"(Y/n)? Oh come on, I was joking, I love you. Are you still there? (Y/n)? I WAS TRYING TO BE COOL!"

And now comes today, the day where me and Satoshi catch up, ever since I started dating Shouyou, we started talking less, I never mentioned that I was dating anyone to him though. Shouyou's and Mine's  relationship wasn't kept in secret for too long either. 

I walked near the cafe, but I saw him waiting by the bridge instead. His face hasn't changed at all. So I decided to go there, rather than waiting inside. 

"Hey." I smiled walking towards him, I definitely became more confident with speaking to people now. 

He turns around, taking his gaze off his phone. Smiling back. "Oh! (L/n)-San! Sorry I didn't wait over at the cafe." He scratched the back of his head. 

"Ah, drop the formalities, call me (Y/n)!" I waved my hand. Taking a seat next to him on the bench. "It's been a while." 

"It has. So how's university going for you? Top student there too?" He chuckled. 

I blushed a bit from the compliment. "Nope! Surprised? There are some very gifted people over there." Satoshi's eyes widen.

"Woah, and I thought you were already at a scholars level." He smiled, though it looked a bit off, more like something was troubling him.