20

Hinata's pov 

"You want me to kiss you again?" (L/n) gave me a blank stare.

I felt my face heat up realizing what I asked. "N-No! I meant.. um let's, let's fall off the bench again!" I grabbed her hand dragging her down with me. 

Now what did I do to get us in such an awkward position.

She fell face first into me, I tried to break her fall by grabbing her waist, now it looks like I'm lifting her up, at this point both of our faces were red like a tomato.

"H-Hinata, are you okay?!" (L/n) got off me offering me a hand once again to help me up. "Are you stressed again..? Ah, don't tell, it was because of the kiss right..? I got a little carried away didn't I?" She chuckled. 

I felt a little bad, I was just surprised, not like I didn't like it..

"No! I liked it... erm, I mean, you caught me off guard, I was just surprised!" I grabbed my pen and started finishing up the rest of my homework questions.

"You sure you're not weirded out or anything? I kissed you on the cheek last evening too, I was sure you'd feel awkward around me or something." (L/n) laughed, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear, looking at the library entrance a few feet away from us. 

"You shouldn't worry about it (L/n)-San.." I smiled scratching the back of my head. "Besides it's not like everyday I get a kiss from a pretty girl.." I laughed. 

She turned to look at me. "Eh.. y-you really think so..?" She fiddled with her fingers.

"Why else would I ask you to do it again?" I looked into her e/c orbs seeing my own reflection off them.

At this point it was just a staring contest between us, just the silence, the wind would occasionally pass by blowing (L/n)'s beautiful h/c hair.

My ears perked up hearing the entrance of the library opening, we both turned around. 

"Oh look! Hinata-Kun, the librarian is back from her break." She used air quotes saying the word break. 

I snickered. She was too adorable. "I don't see the point in going back, I've finished!" I smiled waving my paper in front of her.

(L/n ) pouted. "Okay then, I'll be the judge of that." She laughed.

I handed her my paper, clicking my pen in anticipation, I just know I got most answers right. 

That is until I saw her frown.

"Hinata-Kun..." she gave me an apologetic smile. Before grinning at me. "12 right out of 14, that's a new record for you!" She handed me back my paper.

"R-really?! Oh come on don't mess with me like that." I sighed from relief. We both grabbed our bags and started heading back, until of course, like every other cliche love story it started to rain, like crazy..

"I think we have to wait this one out now.." (L/n) crossed her arms pouting, we were now back in the library, due to the sudden thunderstorm, it was quite difficult to get back home. 

I patted gently on her shoulder, trying to somewhat comfort her. "Don't worry, the rain will be gone before you know it! Maybe we should call our parents and tell them." I smiled.

"Wow Hinata-Kun, you're even more mature than me; sometimes.." she smiled back taking out her phone.

"Eh? W-What do you mean sometimes!?" She only giggled at my troubled expression. 

Instead of texting my mom, the first contact I searched up was Ayumi-San's.

Me: Ayumi-San, this is quite sudden but me and (L/n) are now alone together in the library waiting out the thunderstorm, I can't afford messing up this time with her. What can I do?

Ayumi: oh wow, that just came out of nowhere LOL. Nothing to fear over, just leave it to me!

Hehe its times like these when you can see the sparks flying!

I sighed turning off my phone, I was just doing fine with L/n a while ago, maybe it won't be so much of a difference?

"Hinata-Kun, since we have some time to spare, do you think we could talk about something, important?"

And then there's the difference.