6

Hinata's pov

Maybe it was a mistake bringing Kageyama-Kun here.

Look how close (L/n) is getting to him!

I felt the blood rushing to my face.

I decided to interrupt.

"Soo, (L/n)-San, I know you said to focus but I'm really struggling with this question,

mind helping me out?" I asked, trying not to sound like a major jealousy filled person.

But I was being one.

And I sure didn't like it one bit.

I don't know if I'm feeling jealous.

Me and (L/n) are barely friends.

But it bothers me.

"Yes, of course, Hinata-Kun, one moment while I explain something to Kageyama-Kun." She smiled.

Ugh. Kageyama, first it's a competition in volleyball now it's with L/N, but this time he doesn't even know he's competing against me for L/N!

I shouldn't be saying silly stuff we're just friends.

I'm just that kid who never noticed her, until now.

"Um, Hinata-Kun..?"

I snapped out of it.

"Huh..oh right!" I looked at her.

"What did you need help with?" She asked.

"Uhm I think I got the gist of it, never mind haha. I sweatdropped.

Flashback from earlier today

Kageyama's pov

"Oi Kageyama-kun.. they said to pull our full consideration in sTudyinG and not volleyball!!" Hinata jumped up and down trying to snatch the ball away from me.

"You know even if we both wanted too, we can't stop just practicing a bit." I sighed.

"Plus I suck anyways at school, I know you do too." I glared at him.

"Heh. Not anymore Kageyama! I have the best tutor with me!" He smirked, which irritated me.

I stopped tossing the ball.

"Eh? Since when did you have a tutor..?" I stared straight down at him.

"Yachi-San, got Y/N L/N to tutor me! Great huh? She's a top student! Really cute too.." He mumbled that last part.

"We've been in the same class every year!" He had that annoying smile all over his face.

"Tch" I started tossing the ball again.

"Wanna come with me today Kageyama-Kun? L/N-San is very helpful.." He offered.

"Sure. I guess." I shrugged.

Hinata wasn't wrong, (L/n) is very helpful, she explained everything perfectly.

"Erm T-thank you." I wasn't used to saying such things.

"N-No worries.." she smiled at me.

She's really shy I guess, but I'm not complaining, she is a top student.

(Y/n)'s pov

"G-great work today Kageyama-Kun! See you next time?"

He nodded and walked off.

I turned around to Hinata. Waiting for him.

"Ah okay, wanna walk together L/N-San? You do? Okay, let's go! It's been an exhausting day am I right? Haha!!" He grabbed my wrist before basically dragging me out of the library.

"Hinata-Kun."

No answer

"Hinata?"

His grip tightened on my wrist.

"Hinata!" I pulled my arm back.

He turned around.

"Ah! I'm sorry! Did I hurt you?" He looked worried.

"I should be the one worried..you seem kind of off, what's the matter?" I asked.

Hinata's pov

"Ah, well..it's just school, really stressful y'know.?" I lied.

I can't just tell her about the total jealousy I had today.

I don't want to ruin the development we had over the past few days.

"Oh, Hinata-Kun." She frowned.

"If you were stressed you should've told me sooner! I'll give some smaller exercises in tutoring next time." She smiled, reassuring me.

"And don't push yourself." She said in her stern strict voice. Walking past me.

"H-Hey! Don't worry I won't!" I yelled catching up to her.

I'm being jealous over nothing, I've never seen her like this with Kageyama-Kun before.

I smirked

I win! Well not technically.

But at least I have someone like (L/n) looking out for me, even if I lied about the stressing part.

I'll make up for it.