11

Kageyama's pov

As I stepped out of the library, I realized how lucky  Hinata is. Sounds unbelievable, but I'm afraid it's true. I didn't even think that someone would crush on him. And it's even a smart person! Well, I'm not concerned about that, but he needs to open his eyes a little. If I remember correctly, L/n said she had eyes on him since the first year but they didn't start talking till a few days ago. 

I stopped in my tracks to find Hinata kicking a tree. He looked like he was mumbling something. Is he..is he talking to a tree?! 

I walk towards him. "Oi? What's gotten into you??"

No response he just kicked again.

I sighed. "L/n-San was looking for you." It was only then he turned around, he looked like he just murdered someone.

"You missed tutoring boke."

"Sorry I didn't want to ruin your date." He said in a mocking tone. Excuse me?

I flicked him. "What? Why would we be dating, you idiot, we go there to study. I don't even have eyes for anyone." I was annoyed, how stupid can this guy be?

I heard him sigh. "I was going to but I saw you guys laughing and I didn't want to disturb." There was his mocking tone again.

I groaned in annoyance. But then I had an idea. 

"Hey, are you jealous?" His eyes widen. 

Jackpot 

"M-me? Jealous of you??" He laughed, although I could tell it was an awkward one. He started to sweat a bit. 

Does he like her or something? I would tell him about what L/N said but I guess she wouldn't like it. Besides, I don't want to get in the middle of this crisis both of them are having. 

I bonked him on the head and walked towards the entrance to the school. Realizing I left my textbook inside.

Good luck Hinata, you're going to need it. 

F/n's pov

Ah, it's been exhausting today, who knew we'd be getting visitors at the cooking club haha. As I put on my coat and scarf, I felt my phone vibrate in my right side pocket. I took it out.

"Oh! It's Y/n." I smiled at her sudden text, I unlocked my phone. Only to be surprised at her message. 

Y/n:  Hey..have you seen Hinata? I know your classroom is near the exit to the gym, so I was wondering if you maybe saw him walking in the hallway?

It took me a while before I could respond to Y/n's text. 

Me: He didn't come to tutoring? 

That was strange, I reminded him to go to the library after we talked, And I was sure he headed towards the library's direction.

Y/n: No, he showed up late yesterday but he didn't show up at all today, maybe I upset him or something, he seemed pretty down when I spoke with him earlier before school ended. 

Me: Uh, I haven't sorry.. but I could try going to the gym to see if he's still there! Where are you now? 

I lied, I couldn't spill the beans on mine and Hinata's plan for her. if I could even trust him anymore...

Y/n: I'm on my way home.. but that'd be great if you could check the gym :) Although, you don't have to, I could just talk to him tomorrow, you should head home, F/n!

Hehe, silly Y/n always looking out for me, I should be watching her, she's quite the clumsy girl.

Me: No no! I insist! Hehe, okay I'll go check now. K? Byeeee 

Before I could accidentally leave her on seen, I turned off my phone and shoved it back in my pocket, leaving the classroom. I rushed towards the gym, accidentally bumping into someone in the process, I almost fell to the floor but he grabbed my arm. I looked up, a little startled at the sudden contact with this stranger. 

"S-sorry." He apologized. Letting go of my arm he bowed. 

"Haha, it's o-okay! You don't need to bow down." I giggled. He had dark raven hair, and he had a cold aura, it seems like he doesn't have many friends. Before he could walk away, I unconsciously grabbed his arm, I just wanted to tell him to wait. 

He turned around, and I let go, "Uh you see, I'm sorta in a rush, have you seen a boy this tall?" Pointing to the height of my jaw, he was a bit taller than Y/N which made me contain a laugh I was about to let out. "He also has ginger hair, it looks a little fluffy too hehe." 

It took a while before I could hear a response out of this guy. "I-I think I might know who you're talking about? But why do you want to see him?"

That's strange is he friends with Hinata or something. "Ohh, well my friend, Y/n-Chan was looking for him earlier today since he missed a study session with her and-"

Before I could babble on the rest of this story he motioned me to follow him outside. There I saw Hinata crouching down sitting beside a very tall tree. I guess Y/n was also right about something else.

He seemed upset. 

I turned around to thank this stranger. "Uhm thank you....?"

"Kageyama Tobio." He replied sharply before walking away.