4

Random pov 

(Y/n) flopped onto her bed.

"Next time remind me not to tutor him, (F/n)..." She groaned into her pillow from exhaustion.

With her phone on speaker. (F/n) was on the line.

"Haha! Was it really that bad?" She asked.

"I mean well.." (Y/n) sat up.

"At least we met! We're sorta friends, and I made a deal we both agreed on."

"Ooh, (Y/n)-Chan making deals with people, she's growing up!!" She swore she could hear the fake crying.

"So what was the deal?" 

I swear (Y/n) could imagine the smirk on (F/n)'s face as she asked that.

"If he scores a good mark on his next test, I'll go cheer him on in his next game." She heard the cringe in (Y/n)'s voice.

"Wha, That's really sweet (Y/n) But it wouldn't it seem a little too obvious that you like him then.." (F/n) worried.

That was something she didn't think of before. 

"Ohmygod ohmygod.. YOU'RE RIGHT! HE MUST THINK IM A WEIRDO." (Y/n) panicked.

"No no! I was just joking around, he probably didn't notice that sort of gesture." (F/n) gave the poor girl some hope.

"Anyways.. do you think he'll even get a good score, you did complain about how hard he was struggling.." She coughed. 

"Don't worry F/N-Chan, with my tutoring Hinata-Kun will be one of the top students at karasuno!" Y/N laughed.

"Can't wait!" F/N beamed.

(Y/n)'s pov 

Today I couldn't walk with (F/n) today since she was sick and couldn't come to school, so I decided it was best to leave a bit early to get some extra reading done at the library.

As I walked it started to snow a bit, it did get cold here in Japan during winter. I'm glad I brought a warm coat with me.

After what seemed a few minutes of never-ending walking I heard someone from a distance behind me.

"(L/N)-SAN!!"

Eh..was that my name? Probably not.

"(L/N)-SAN!"

I turned around.

It was Hinata.

Wait, Hinata?

I stood there dumbfounded.

As he caught up to me. I waited to let him catch his breath.

"Good morning." Still a little confused as to why he was here, I giggled at him and he finally caught his breath.

"Good morning (L/n)-San, I saw you walking but I couldn't catch up haha, do you want to walk together the rest of the way?" Hinata asked laughing a bit.

You felt a pink tint cover your cheeks.

Haha, calm down (Y/n). I told myself. 

But it sorta feels like a dream come true.

Who knew after one tutoring session we would start getting close..

Don't back down on his offer!

"Um, sure. Don't you have your practice though?" You smiled.

"Not for now, since we have upcoming tests, we need to have our full consideration into stUdyinG" he mocked whoever told him that.

He must really not like the idea of studying.

You laughed at his mocking and smiled.

"That's why you have the best tutor in the world." You scoffed exaggerating a bit.

HEY, WHERE DID I GET THE NERVES TO SAY THAT?

wow! I feel so so cool!!

"Right!" Hinata smiled at you making you blush a bit.

But he didn't notice that.

"Shall we continue you walking?" You asked

He nodded.

"Why did you come out so early Hinata-Kun? I usually don't see students come out at this time.." you asked trying to start a conversation as you walk.

"Eh well, I live a bit far from school so coming out early is my best shot at being on time! What about you?"

"Oh, um well my friend, was sick so we couldn't walk together today so I decided to leave early to get some reading done, haha!" You smiled from the embarrassment.

"That's a top student for you! It's so cool!" Hinata beamed.

That comment made you genuinely happy.

"Thank you, Hinata-Kun."

He smiled.

Hinata's pov 

"Thank you, Hinata-Kun." (L/n) said as she looked down and smiled.

I blushed a bit.

"S-so.."

Did I stutter-

I can't get awkward in front of her!

"So, are you ready for the next tutoring session?" I asked trying to continue our small conversation.

I'm going, to be honest, but I enjoy talking with (L/n)-San seeing her smile and hearing her laugh is pure bliss.

If I only realized that sooner haha.

"I should be the one asking you that." she laughed.

"But yes, I am, make sure to give it your all!" She exclaimed.

"You got it Ms. (L/n)! haha" I said teasing her a bit, but it's not my intention to be mean, just trying to see her reaction.

"Hehe..you know you don't sound very cool if you're the one failing the class." She said teasing back.

Oh, she's a fighter too, so cool..

"At least I have you to help me now right?" I asked.

"U-uh yes." She smiled at me.

cute.

But I have one more trick up my sleeve.

"But..you know if you want to stalk someone's Instagram don't like their first post from 2 years ago." I had a toothy grin and ran, not long after being chased by (L/n)

"H-HEY IT WASNT LIKE THAT !!" She blushed from embarrassment trying to catch up.