"Oh, um today I was working out and got a late notice that I was coming today. This is actually a prototype my Dad made for his......Sporting store."

They should believe that.

"Mme. Bustier can I go sit down now please?" a sudden wave of self-consciousness washed over me.

"Oh! Yes of course dear, you can go sit down byyyy," she slured her word as she was picking a spot for me to sit at. "Felix's isn't here today, so you can go sit where he usual sits while we figure out your seating." she explained.

"Oh come on!" Chloe didn't want me to sit in the models spot for some reason. "You seriously can't let this goat sit there!" she pronounced as she slammed her hands against the table. 

"Chloe Let's not do this again." a girl with dark brown wavy hair with red tips rose up again debated my sitting.

While those two went at it I asked, "Where is Felix's spot?"

 "Third right side row honey". She clasped her hands together completely ignoring the argument happening behind us. I guess this is a common thing around here.

I walked up avoiding the blondes flat purposely sticking out, and sat my butt next to the red head and looked out the window, still listening to them now argue about the foot. 

Cue the end of the school day cause' why not.  

 You were walking down the street of Paris when you saw the blue haired girl shoving her parents out of their bakery home. You pondered to yourself, sure you could stay to the diet you promised yourself or you can have a macron- and you're already walking towards to bakery all right then.

Ding-ding!

'What a cute little bell'

"Hello! Welcome to the Dupen cheng Bakery what would you like?"' Oh it's her' 

"uh yeah a couple of mac-macron?" 

Oh god my hideous voice.

 "Here you are new girl? Hey uh may I have your name for future reference?"  as you waddled over to the register to pay you mumbled 

"oh it's (Y/n), Mme said it in class".

"your total is 4.50, and I'm so sorry I was busy thinking about this bet that Alex and Kim made!" 

"Oh uh yeah" you payed using the card your new? Father gave you its kinda weird having to swipe and remember my pin but it's easier than having a granny change bag.

"Hey... would you like to go to the bet? it takes place in front of the Eiffel Tower, if you wanted to go! More the merrier!" I mean it would be nice to meet the other teens here to see if they have the quality to be real..

"uh yeah sure what time is it?" I questioned with a timid look.

"Around 4 pm!" She gave me a closed eye smile. "Sweet it's a date! Now if you'll excuse me I got a banner to work on." With that being said Marinette ran upstairs. 

.

.

.

Banner?

I walked out and towards the park and opened the bag she gave me and began pulling them out one by one, I wonder if Felix is the other blonde dude I saw at the park that day. 

I arrived at the park and saw that they were all there those people I saw at school. I hesitated walking down there due to that gosh dang social anxiety. 

I must've looked so weird, just slowly walking down to a group of high-school students wearing workout leggings, and a tight fit workout hoodie.

 When I got close enough some of the group noticed me and pronounced to the world. "AYE ITS THE NEW CHICK", ok hat guy...NINO! That's his name, yes. 

"Uh yeah, I am the new 'chick'" I said doing air quotes when I said 'chick'.

After the 'hi' and 'hellos' people say I paid attention to Mr. Thick necc. He appeared to be doing warm-ups such as cracking his neck, butt kickers, and etc. I ate all my macrons, now I'm waiting for 'Alex' aka 'ska8er gurl'. 

I hate waiting.

Marrinete came, barely now that I think about it but she still rocked that banner, it has a little 'homemade' feel to it. 

"You picked the wrong side to cheer on, looks like Alix isn't even coming. Probably too chicken to face an extreme athlete like me" Kim said with a poo eating grin pointing at himself. 

"You spoke too soon Kim" amazing entrance by the way Alix "Your ridiculous bets are over, I'm gonna leave you in the dust, Meathead!" 

Kim had to bend down to get on Alix's eye level "You're no match for me! My neck is bigger than your thigh" 'is that a good thing?' I heard amongst the crowd.

Max got in between Alix and Kim startling them slightly "Let's review the official rules, two laps around the fountain, approximately 500 yards".

Dang dude what the fuck!?

"The first one over the line is declared the victor! If Kim triumphs, Alix must give her roller blades to Kim, If Alix triumphs, Kim will be prohibited to make another dare for the school year". 

"We're through with all the stupid dares", "uh huh that's right!" "No more dares!"

"That's all?" I said in disbelief, others looked at me probably saying in their heads how I don't know the half of it. "uh" I took a couple steps a back into the crowd.

"On your marks," Kim placed his hands on the ground and Alix readied herself, "get set" he...raised his ass in the air.

"HOLD!" and Kim fell.

"Fourth fitting already?" Kim said trying to wipe of the dirt on this face and pass that embarrassing experiencing.

 Alix skated over to the Flannel dressed lady, "hold onto this for Alya, I don't wanna drop it during the race" 

she looked back at Alix "hold on girl, I can't I gotta-"

"guard it with your life, it's a family air loom" Alix held Alya's hands then skated away.

"Marionette take this" and they just kept handing it to each other until Chloe yanked it from Adrien's palm .

"Adrikins whatcha got there, some super old case or whatever?" She held it between her hands, closed one of her eyes and gave a smile.

"Careful it's Alix's" He looked surprised when she grabbed it from his hands.

"if it's Alix's, it's probably worthless" he made a lemon eating face. 

She touched the top of the watch and screamed and threw it on to the ground, getting in Alix's way.

 Without thinking I lunged for the watch and curled into a ball, I felt and heard Alix trip over me. Gasps were heard through out the crowd

 "Why would she dive to the floor like that?" 

"What the HECK Chloe!" 

"Oh palease I had nothing to do with this" she turned away tucking her arms in and leaned on her left hip.

I got up groaning a bit and walked over to Alix, "here's your uhhh air loom, thingie." I opened why hand revealing it unscathed.

"Oh my GOSH dude, thanks!" She dusted herself off and hugged me.

 Ok this is weird, I don't like hugs because of that one Amazing world of Gumball episode where they say hugs spread-.

Great I stopped an akuma at the price of scraped elbows and knees and a bruised back.

I guess it was fun.

(my eyes hurt lol I think I should stop reading at night, and writing at night, and drawing at night and I think I should just sleep during the night)

Here's a cookie 🍪. 

Not From Here [Miraculous Reader Insert]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें