Thank you, Phone Lady!

In Collège Françoise Dupont Alya cut out the face of the infamous French Superhero, Lady Bug. Grabbing the cut out, closing one of her eyes and placing it over her female classmates, which replaced Ladybug's with their own. 

Our Protagonist Y/n was eating some dried nachos she had made the night before, the cheese was crusty and hard, the chips were turning stale. Did Y/n still eat them? Yes, because they're nachos and was made with bouchée cheese. 

Using it on Chloe only to be found out about by the teacher and quickly placing the photo in her school book. Smiling at the teacher in hopes of her not looking into her 'questionable' behavior.  

"Is Marinette still in the girls room?" Their homeroom teacher question shaking off Alya's 'Scrap booking.'

"Uh, I don't know Miss." The bell saving her from excusing her best friends absence...again. 

Ms. Bustier reverted her attention to the rest of the class, "Tonight I want you all to read chapter three, of "France: The First Thousand Years, Then answer this simple questionnaire." Giving all her students a sheet, presumably the questionnaire. Stopping one of her students Alya. "See to it that Marinette sees her homework." 

"Yes Ma'am" with a quick nod, Alya took the pages of horro-homework and placed them in her school bag.

Walking around the school for a good minute asking her fellow classmates if they had seen Marinette. To no avail Alya decides it's best for her to just drop off her Best friends book bag and go home to home-work.

 Walking pass the women's locker room to find one of her sour classmates Chloe looking a tad bit suspicious for her liking. She goes to the side of the lockers peeking over to watch the wild Chloe in her habitat. 

Her blonde classmate pick up a Ladybug mirror and stuffing it in her bag then exiting. Alya gasps then ducks back trying to lay as flat as she can against the locker panel. Coming to the conclusion that Chloe Bourgeois is Lady bug. 

Alya ran to the entrance of their school, grabbed Nino and bolted out of there. After a couple minutes of running they ended up on the side of a river, placed on a bench, which would seem like a perfect place to cool down. 

Or be Akumatized... hehehe

(your dear lazy Author is done and tired with this day so y'all know what happened with Nino and Alya, also I don't remember what they said to one and other, and I don't have Netflix anymore, ik pray for me 😔🤚🏼)

(update, i got Netflix again, but sh1t went down in my life, and I'm a lazy person)

{Le Next Day}

{and 1st POV}

It was a beautiful sunny day in Paris, France, The birds were singing their songs, the faint sounds of cars and people could be heard.

I opened my window, greeted by the suns warm glow, absolutely blown away at the view, I get a perfect view of the Eiffel Tower and a sea of roofing. Man, Dad really went all out when he said he'd get us a house suited for 'The Starks.' I had about an hour before school started, and with it being so close and the fact that I can literally just swing my way there as Spider Women I think I'll be fine to have a 'me' moment.

Right after that thought passed through my head I heard a screech which sounded almost exactly like a raptor that developed enough linguistic abilities to scream out the name "Y/N". My brain picked up the pieces and found out it was my Younger Sister, Morgan Stark.

I ran down the hallway to her door decorated in Ladybug and Chat Noir decor with the extra spidey sticker added by yours truly. Slamming the door open to find My Sister completely fine, standing in front of the door holding a piece of paper with both her hands out.