They looked around the room. It was a hall, with four glass chambers on their left, with nothing but pitch black on the inside, and one more glass chamber on their right, which actually had light on the inside.

Team RWBY pulled out flashlights, and began looking around the room.

"I may have amnesia," Pikachu said, "but I'm pretty sure this is the worst idea anyone's ever had."

"Eh," Ruby whispered. "Probably up there."

The girls moved to one of the glass chambers on the left. They looked inside to see if anything was there, but there didn't seem to be.

"What is that?" Weiss asked.

"I'm not sure," Ruby said.

They shined a light onto it. Suddenly, a frog-shaped hand slammed onto the glass, startling the group.

They could see that some kind of frog-like Grimm was inside the chamber, and more of them were in all four dark chambers on the left.

"It's Greninja," Weiss said. "But they don't look right."

Pikachu leaned off Ruby's shoulder to read something on a computer near the chamber.

"'Test 22,'" he read. "'Power enhancement'?"

"They were experimenting on them," Ruby said.

"But why?" Pikachu asked as the girls pulled their flashlights back out. "If Roger Clifford's behind this, what's he doing experimenting on Grimm?"

They looked into the chamber on the right, and could see some kind of small garden inside. Then, two hills in the garden started to move.

"A Torterra garden," Blake said.

The two hills were Grimm called Torterra

Ruby looked at the computer near them.

"'Grimm evolution test 33,'" she read. "'Growth enhancement.'"

"They look normal sized to me," Yang said. "Maybe it hasn't started yet. It's like they're trying to manipulate Grimm Evolution."

"Is that even possible?" Weiss asked.