Pikachu versus Charizard

Ruby and Pikachu walked into the Roundhouse, the sound of dubstep music easily heard from the outside.

They walked inside, and saw something that shocked them: a Beowolf and an Ursa fighting one another, while DJs were playing dubstep music behind the cage arena they fought in.

"Critical hit!" one of the DJs shouted. "Additional damage!"

Ruby and Pikachu walked up to the bars of the cage, watching the Grimm battle taking place in front of them.

"I didn't know they had Grimm battles in Atlas," Ruby said. "I didn't know they had Grimm battles period."

"We're not supposed to," Pikachu said.

As the fight continued, the two didn't realize they were being watched by a blonde haired woman wearing sunglasses.

"Come on," Pikachu said. "Let's take a look around."

The woman turned around, and started texting her boss on her scroll:

You: The kid's here. And she's with the Pikachu

Ruby and Pikachu made their way around the cage.

"Okay, kid," Pikachu said. "So here's what we know: (Y/N) traces the R to here. Then frequents this joint because someone here knows something about something. We just need to find the someone and the something."

"HEY!" they heard someone yell. They looked up. It was one of the DJs. "HEY! WHERE'S THAT PIKACHU'S PARTNER?! DON'T GO!"

"I think the 'someone' just found us," Ruby said.

The man ran down to them. He had sunglasses, a bare, muscular chest, and a jacket with fur around his neck area.

"Wow," Pikachu said. "I'd like to see this guy's internet search history."

"Who are you?!" the man asked, walking up to Ruby.

"Let's see where this goes," Pikachu said to her. "Tell him you're my new partner."

Ruby felt nervous, but she had to play along if she wanted to find (Y/N). She turned to the man. "I-I'm uh... I'm his new partner."

"Well, that Pikachu's Thunderbolt almost wrecked my prize Charizard last time he was here!"

He grabbed a chain, and pulled it, bringing a dragon Grimm called Charizard, which had a chain connected to its neck, a muzzle over its mouth, cuffs on its wrists, and restraints on its wings.

She saw a scar on the Charizard's nose.

"Scar is still fresh," the man said.

"All I hear are consonants," Pikachu said, "and all I see are nipples."