"So yes. If you had anything to do with this, you and your little girlfriend are going down for this shit. I'm tired of losing people over you."

This fucking bitch. She's tired of losing people over me. I ain't never did shit to her that she wasn't doing to me. We both did some fucked up shit, she needs to get over it. I've moved on with my damn life, she should do the same.

"Aye bitch everybody can fucking hear you so I suggest you shut the fuck up before I shut you up. I don't give a fuck what hands you got, I will end you little girl." Amani leaned over me, staring Seven in her face. "Stop tryna fuck shit up, ain't nobody worried about you. Bye. Give my boy his seat back weirdo."

I stifled a laugh when Seven got up to leave. The Indian boy sat back down and smiled over at me. He held his hand out.

"Aahan."

"Beyoncé."

We just went back to watching them congratulate this fucking white man like he was the pope or something. I don't know why but it was making me mad. Why are we having an entire ceremony just for somebody to come and take over the school when the students barely see him anyway?

"I hate her." Amani said.

I looked at my phone when it buzzed but I just put it back in my pocket. I knew who it was, I just didn't wanna talk to her right now. I don't know when I'll be ready to speak to her but right now was not it.

When they told us we could go back to what we were doing, I followed behind Amani.

"Are we partying tonight or not? You gonna have a whore in our room tonight or not?" She asked.

"Well we can party if you want but no whores."

"Because you have a girlfriend now."

"How do you know that?"

"Nobody just stops fucking randoms until they've fallen in love or caught something. I doubt you've caught anything even though you should have so that only leaves one thing. Who is she?"

It should be no harm in telling her. I mean I'd been keeping secrets from her ever since I got here. Plus Onika didn't even work here anymore.

"Uh she used to work here."

"Ms. Maraj fine ass?"

If another person tells me how fine my woman is, we're gonna have a problem.

"Yeah."

"She so sexy. That dick shoot out babies for real right? I would've put some babies in her by now. Would've trapped that ass."

"I did." I opened the door for her, letting her in the room.

"Knew it. You ain't slick. So you got a baby on the way?"

"Yeah."

"Damn. She good?"

I shrugged.

"What you mean?" She shrugged mockingly.

"Exactly what I said."